Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jacob Sirmon: "We hate Woodinville"

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Sirmon is an extremely talented QB coming to Washington, so is Yankoff... and we might get one more.

One more Yankoff?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited June 2017
    dnc said:

I like Sirmon a lot and I think he's going to be very good.

But literally everytime @RoadDawg55 has said a recruit sucks he has sucked.

I wouldn't bet money against Roadie.

Well, I too, have seen him play live. The last time was against Inglemoor, who is horrible.

His biggest problem in that game was not letting how easy it should be make it harder than it should be. He failed. Kids were open and all over the field and he'd try and force the ball to the one guy who was actually kind of covered. Inglemoor was so bad that they just couldn't make him pay, and they'd turn the ball over on downs or on TOs and give him chance after chance.

And, I wasn't joking when I said this before: he seems to like to throw to the guys in the other uniform ... A LOT. Anyone who was at that game who isn't his mom could see that he would have had 5 to 7 picks, easily, if not for the fact that it's so hard to catch a football when (1) you're a shitty player and (2) the other QB hits you in the chest plate. It's not fair. If he's throwing those against a mildly competent HS D, he walks out of that game with a minimum of 5 picks.

Color me unimpressed. He has a good arm, good size, and very average mobility. If he doesn't figure out the passing game, he won't be able to make up for it with his feet, like Lockner kinda did. If he can't make the right read and get timing passes down, and right now it looks like there's a good chance he won't, then he won't play at all.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

dnc said:

Well, I too, have seen him play live. The last time was against Inglemoor, who is horrible.

His biggest problem in that game was not letting how easy it should be make it harder than it should be. He failed. Kids were open and all over the field and he'd try and force the ball to the one guy who was actually kind of covered. Inglemoor was so bad that they just couldn't make him pay, and they'd turn the ball over on downs or on TOs and give him chance after chance.

And, I wasn't joking when I said this before: he seems to like to throw to the guys in the other uniform ... A LOT. Anyone who was at that game who isn't his mom could see that he would have had 5 to 7 picks, easily, if not for the fact that it's so hard to catch a football when (1) you're a shitty player and (2) the other QB hits you in the chest plate. It's not fair. If he's throwing those against a mildly competent HS D, he walks out of that game with a minimum of 5 picks.

Color me unimpressed. He has a good arm, good size, and very average mobility. If he doesn't figure out the passing game, he won't be able to make up for it with his feet, like Lockner kinda did. If he can't make the right read and get timing passes down, and right now it looks like there's a good chance he won't, then he won't play at all.
    No shit
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment

dnc said:

No shit
    Yep. Seems about right.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

dnc said:

Which is why you take 2 QBs and force them to compete to win the job versus handing it to someone by default
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Which is why you take 2 QBs and force them to compete to win the job versus handing it to someone by default
    Well according to CGTP we taking 3QBs
  • Options
    DeepSeaZ said:

dnc said:

No shit
    Yep. Seems about right.
    Fair enuff! Damn it.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I also love that we are getting these Mormons. I know the QB is from Cali, but Utah is a much more logical place for us to hit than Texas.

Go Fuck Yourself
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

Tequilla said:

I also love that we are getting these Mormons. I know the QB is from Cali, but Utah is a much more logical place for us to hit than Texas.

Go Fuck Yourself
    Can you two just fuck already?

Can I watch?
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Go Fuck Yourself
    Normally these are reserved for PMs. Did you forget?
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Nansen is going to take both Sirmon and Yanky with him to SC. book it.