Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    AIRWOLF said:

Chris Fatters is your source?

I like that he said Rapp would move from playing the Nickel to Safety to fill in for the loss of Baker. In reality, their roles were exactly the opposite most of last season when they were on the field at the same time. In other words, when they played together, Rapp was playing FS most of the time and Baker was playing Nickel.

Somebody whose whole job is to watch Husky football ought to know that.
    You are correct wolf
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2017
    MelloDawg said:

Sounds like they talked about Browning being the best player on the field (enough said there), a change in defense from Year 3 to Year 4 and speed, speed, speed.

3/5 not bad. Missing boys who are ready to rumble and TOP

You are correct wolf
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,599
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    chuck said:

So fucking sick of reading about Browning. UW could, and should, beat every team on the schedule with the backup QB. There should be two 1000 yard rushers, a good OL and a couple of big play guys (McClutchens, maybe Ahmed or the Columbian) putting points on the board.

UW probably couldn't beat USC this year with the backup. That's the only game I'd excuse a loss

AIRWOLF said:

I like that he said Rapp would move from playing the Nickel to Safety to fill in for the loss of Baker. In reality, their roles were exactly the opposite most of last season when they were on the field at the same time. In other words, when they played together, Rapp was playing FS most of the time and Baker was playing Nickel.

What did he have to say about the defensive ends?
    God damn. The dooging is strong.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,621
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

So fucking sick of reading about Browning. UW could, and should, beat every team on the schedule with the backup QB. There should be two 1000 yard rushers, a good OL and a couple of big play guys (McClutchens, maybe Ahmed or the Columbian) putting points on the board.

UW probably couldn't beat USC this year with the backup. That's the only game I'd excuse a loss

AIRWOLF said:

Yeah I suppose. The Pac 12 is pretty weak and the only other good team in the league isn't on the schedule.

Also note that I said "could" and "should" not "will". I think the pieces are there to run the conference slate with a shit QB. I doubt it would happen that way though. I'm not a Browning fan but I'd expect conference loss or two if he was hurt for a long stretch of games. I have no faith at all in the offensive game planning.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Illiteracy. Sad!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,384
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

AIRWOLF said:

You are correct wolf
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

AIRWOLF said:

You are correct wolf