Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who plays Overwatch

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    No mention of the new Zelda? I have always hated that franchise; the new game absolutely owns.

If you aren't poor, yes it is worth buying the Switch just for that game.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    haie said:

No mention of the new Zelda? I have always hated that franchise; the new game absolutely owns.

Game is fucking good
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    haie said:

I actually debated buying a switch then selling it after I finished.

How the fuck is Nintendo still around. No one wants their stupid system and Zelda is all they've got.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I actually debated buying a switch then selling it after I finished.

How the fuck is Nintendo still around. No one wants their stupid system and Zelda is all they've got.
    I still buy them because my fiancé will only play Mario kart.

Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+ (much better as a console game), Shakedown: Hawaii (switch exclusive for awhile), and Zelda are well worth picking one up for.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    I play it with my girlfriend.

I play it with my girlfriend.

Who.gif
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Lots of video game talk and not a single mention of the top eSport in the world.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

Lots of video game talk and not a single mention of the top eSport in the world.

League of Legos(LOL!)!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    I played Minecraft. Once. Made a dong tower. Cool story. I know.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    Thread like this may just get about half of your asses your wish.

Self Ban.

Because people who play video games competitively are fags.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793

They are like 15, hth.

They are like 15, hth.
    All 15 year olds are fags.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,498 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2017
    I used to be rank 1 in a diamond league in Starcraft 2 during the beta when was 18. I wasnt even good, I just did the same marine and tank rush strategy with terran over and over again. Absolutely fucked protoss and other terran but id lose every time to the fucking zerg. Was fun to smoke weed and talk shit while playing.

Then I realized it wasnt an activity that led to getting laid and stopped cold turkey when I went to college. Also my nice computer broke

Sometimes I miss it, but as fun as it is that shit takes up a lot of time. Every now and then ill play Age of Empires 2. Ill fuck any one of you at a real time strategy game, no lube
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

I used to be rank 1 in a diamond league in Starcraft 2 during the beta when was 18. I wasnt even good, I just did the same marine and tank rush strategy with terran over and over again. Absolutely fucked protoss and other terran but id lose every time to the fucking zerg. Was fun to smoke weed and talk shit while playing.

Then I realized it wasnt an activity that led to getting laid and stopped cold turkey when I went to college. Also my nice computer broke

Sometimes I miss it, but as fun as it is that shit takes up a lot of time. Every now and then ill play Age of Empires 2. Ill fuck any one of you at a real time strategy game, no lube *unless you pick Zerg*

FTFY