Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who plays Overwatch

WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
Jump on right now, JFreshwater#11758

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Not a fan. Played it for about a month but just couldn't really get into it.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    All three of my boys have played it, and one of them writes/edits/mods for the game website. I'm still playing Skyrim.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Blizzard released Brood War as freeware and I started playing again. Anyone else here play?
    BearsWiin said:

All three of my boys have played it, and one of them writes/edits/mods for the game website. I'm still playing Skyrim.

Morrowind is a thousand billion times superior to Skyrim.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    Gladstone said:

Blizzard released Brood War as freeware and I started playing again. Anyone else here play?

BearsWiin said:

So I hear. Told my 14-year-old that, so he got it a year or so ago. He's playing it right now on the 360 that he took out of storage and set up with his PC monitor in his room. I also tried to play Oblivion at some poont, but just couldn't get into it.
    Gladstone said:

BearsWiin said:

Use to be a decent Zerg player. Haven't played in a long time.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,974
    priapism said:

He's an Overwatch champ tho.

Damn, I'm actually jealous. All I've ever done with my life is have sex with lots of beautiful young women. It bugs me that I never could get the hang of that game.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Gladstone said:

BearsWiin said:

Gladstone said:

BearsWiin said:

I retired years ago.

Random main.

Gladstone said:

BearsWiin said:

Gladstone said:

BearsWiin said:

I retired years ago.

Random main.
    Look at this guy
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Gladstone said:

BearsWiin said:

Gladstone said:

BearsWiin said:

I retired years ago.

Random main.
    Look at this guy
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

priapism said:

I have a nephew who has probably logged in 2000+ hours into Overwatch...soon to be 5000+. He is pathetic with girls and has no social life. He's kind of schizoid like Anthony Hopkins in Remains of the Day. I try to get him to hit on girls/ask girls to dances, but his face says, "I'm going to cry..." ? He's an Overwatch champ tho.

Tell him to shoot for mediocrity and bang chicks. They love mediocrity.
    Confirmed.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING NERD!!!1!!!
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Remake Diablo I in HD or get the fuck out

Gladstone said:

BearsWiin said:

Same. Started playing again since h.s./early college. Add Gladstone on battlenet. Let's 2v2 it up.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

BearsWiin said:

Same. Started playing again since h.s./early college. Add Gladstone on battlenet. Let's 2v2 it up.
    I had a huge comic book collection growing up, and went to several Comic Cons over the years. This is still the nerdiest thing I've ever heard.
    in a thread of people talking about overwatch and huge open world sandbox RPGs like skyrim, a comment about playing starcraft 2v2 is the nerdiest thing you've ever heard? CHRIST