Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

In honor of PLSS...

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Regarding Natalee Holloway:

No but I think I 2-stepped with her at the anchor de barco to 'achey brakey heart' by billy ray. I was swinging with my ex looking for a threesome. We passed. Too gangly and uncoordinated. Not good for naked double-dutch (our foreplay at the time)
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Tombstone got shit reviews. WTF? VAL got robbed by the academy too. Whoever received BEST supporting actor that year better have sent the Oscar to him out of guilt. You fake wine and cheese fucks prolly turned tombstone off due to the course language. Wait a minute, there was none. Must have been the cheap sex? No! What was it then? Oh I know, the color purple must have been up that year . The white privilege movement started that year... No colored people in tombstone...now I know. Good deal:)
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Regarding Natalee Holloway:

No but I think I 2-stepped with her at the anchor de barco to 'achey brakey heart' by billy ray. I was swinging with my ex looking for a threesome. We passed. Too gangly and uncoordinated. Not good for naked double-dutch (our foreplay at the time)

That's some dark shit dude.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,530
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I would have tucked into a stall of the only bathroom open on the north side with a Ruth then, placed her hands on the wall and dumped a doozie on the small of her back anyday. She can look good one day and damn awful the next. But fact is, a rear propped up nice and extended, back arched, can suffice on a good percentage of women. Must have meat on the bone though. A boney chick looks like a stick-figure propped in said position.

Ruth wasnt fat at all, just homely. When she had her hair up in a clip or band, with her school teacher glasses she was downright sunday-morrning sexy (you know, that morning in bed after a late-night of partying very hard; when you're at your horniest...and dirtiest;) sorry baabs, J, youve nevert been in bed with a woman on a sunday morning after being out till 5 am...trust me its killer smut and the BEST squirt of the week. See, your coke hangover hasn't set in yet. The rest of the day, after the dumpin, get her sore ass to the freezer for the Stoli, pickled asparagus for a triple bloody Mary as pain is on the horizon. Don't worry though, by next weekend you'll be as good as new

This actually is probably the most normal post I've seen from him so far.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,339
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's funny because I only bang sprinter assed soccer players.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,530
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    PurpleJ said:

I think of track and field girls as having man asses.

Sort of squared off instead of the nice roundness everyone but you enjoys.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,339
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I think of track and field girls as having man asses.

Sort of squared off instead of the nice roundness everyone but you enjoys.
    Your a queer.