Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,119
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    My niece was there, supposedly a football was floating away and someone told him to go deep.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    *Gurgle*

It's not just for ducks anymore
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,120
    Founders Club

this shit is not funny

I will never understand how some can find humor in that kind of thing
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,524
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you're from camas you know what kind of an idiot it it takes to keep testing that place over and over. People have been drowning at the potholes there forever, last summer a kid jumped off a cliff and broke both his legs and fucked his back up.

People from Vancouver keep showing up wondering why the locals aren't doing the same stupid shit as them.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

this shit is not funny

You knew here?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    edited May 2017

this shit is not funny

LEAVE
  • Options

My niece was there, supposedly a football was floating away and someone told him to go deep.

It's funny how the pussy brigade flagged this for a completely different reason than I did.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

It's funny how the pussy brigade flagged this for a completely different reason than I did.
    I did not flag shit. I just said that i don't think this shit is funny. Got problem with that fuck-off. u got ur opinion and i got mine.
  • Options

I did not flag shit. I just said that i don't think this shit is funny. Got problem with that fuck-off. u got ur opinion and i got mine.
    I wasn't referring to you.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I wasn't referring to you.
    I know, I was just trying to start some shit lol
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I was fishing about a quarter mile down the creek from the potholes on Saturday (when it happened) i don't know but I would be shocked if he was in the potholes cus it was raging and the usual jumping spots were not accessible... I hiked out of there and past the potholes at about 6pm and there was nobody down there. Think he was elsewhere. Ive swam there my whole life and never had a issue. Also an alum of his school. RIP
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

this shit is not funny

I will never understand how some can find humor in that kind of thing
    Dark humor is the best humor.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,119
    Founders Club
    Ts and Ps to all your sandy vageens. Didn't realize there were so many people on their period right now, except for boobs who tragically is the only person on the internet struggling to google himself.

I hear Camas is pretty posh now, but when I was a kid you went to that shithole at your own risk.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,186
    haie said:

If you're from camas you know what kind of an idiot it it takes to keep testing that place over and over. People have been drowning at the potholes there forever, last summer a kid jumped off a cliff and broke both his legs and fucked his back up.

People from Vancouver keep showing up wondering why the locals aren't doing the same stupid shit as them.

High Rocks says hi