Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Well, now that my elaborate ruse is up, I have some really nice ramblers to unload in Renton if anyone is interested. Call my west coast associate Kim at 555-BAN-NANAS for details.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited May 2017
    Swaye said:

Well, now that my elaborate ruse is up, I have some really nice ramblers to unload in Renton if anyone is interested. Call my west coast associate Kim at 555-BAN-NANAS for details.

What is the joke behind the Kim and bananas thing

That's one that I still haven't figured out

@irishdawg22 is a cunt and won't tell me
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited May 2017

Swaye said:

Kim posted one day that he had been in line at Starbucks and had bought a drink for the woman behind him in line, and then offered her a banana. He ended the post by saying "I'm going to get in trouble today. ;). "
    That's somehow not as bad yet way incredibly lamer than I expected

The only time I can imagine buying a chick Starbucks would be if she were like 70 and trying to pay with a check or something in the line in front of me while I was in a hurry.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

Kim posted one day that he had been in line at Starbucks and had bought a drink for the woman behind him in line, and then offered her a banana. He ended the post by saying "I'm going to get in trouble today. ;). "

The only time I can imagine buying a chick Starbucks would be if she were like 70 and trying to pay with a check or something in the line in front of me while I was in a hurry.
    Sounds like someone has a thing for Race's daughter.
    Family is off limits
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Swaye said:

Sounds like someone has a thing for Race's daughter.
    Family is off limits
    Except for Damone's DFILOTC. He can get the d.
    Alternate spelling