Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Did you guys know...

CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
Swaye's Wigwam
that for $100 you can have dinner at the Doog Pub with Kim and get "off the record insider info"?

Or for $250 you can go to breakfast with Kim and Ektard while Fatters eats enough buckwheat pancakes to make his coronary artery explode then watch them do the dumbest fucking radio show in the history of the world?

But get this, for a measly $500 you can golf with Kim and F3 the have dinner with them. I mean fucking A, talk about a who's who of retarded assholes. I'd rather spend $500 on a Meek-approved Asian hooker in Bellevue that even think about golfing with those two fuckwits. I've never heard of such fucking self importance.

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    just to be clear, you can get a Meek approved Asian hooker for less than the breakfast.... seriously was that a joke you posted? Breakfast and Twitter rumors for $250?
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Go to a course with lots of hills and make Fetters walk, would be almost worth it to see him tumbling backwards downhill into a pond.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

just to be clear, you can get a Meek approved Asian hooker for less than the breakfast.... seriously was that a joke you posted? Breakfast and Twitter rumors for $250?

No joke...it's posted and pinned to the top of their fucking premium bored.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,158
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Talk about your cult of personality
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Meek said:

No joke...it's posted and pinned to the top of their fucking premium bored.

el oh el ... you got me. The audacity of those dip sticks trying something like this made me look. I don't have an account there anymore, but it looks like they are raising donations for a charity. If that's the case, good on them for trying, but if the charity really wants to raise donations, they better be playing with house money and hedging their bets elsewhere. Somehow golfing and dining with an imp in skinny jeans and his absolute mustard stay puff marsh mellow man side kick just doesn't sound like $500 worth of inspiration.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    How much for a ZJ?