Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shared 44,053 Democrat Emails With WikiLeaks

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

@HoustonHusky with the double down and it's going GREAT.

Going where even Sean Hannity fears to tread.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,083
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think that voices we don't agree with should be banned
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Grow the hell up and learn the difference between bannoning stupid voices and mocking them.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Grow the hell up and learn the difference between bannoning stupid voices and mocking them.
    So the effort to boycott and get him off the air is mocking ?

Got it. I want Maddow on the air. Her work on the Trump tax return was groundbreaking
  • Options

Got it. I want Maddow on the air. Her work on the Trump tax return was groundbreaking
    It's not government action. This is the free market at work, fren.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

I didn't mention the government
  • Options

AZDuck said:

Then it's not banning.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Then it's not banning.
    Is this banning?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Then it's not banning.
    Private people can ban.

• Options

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Then it's not banning.
    Private people can ban.

If you mean, threaten to remove their financial support to companies that advertise on a TV personality that is peddling 3rd-rate conspiracy theories that the network on which said TV personality appears has retracted, well, that kinda sounds like sour grapes to me.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

This thread is a black eye for @HoustonHusky

Why again? Fox retracted it story which means its claims of "proof" are BS and that reporter is/should be fired, but doesn't change much of what is know, which is:

1) Seth, a known Bernie supporter who had access to the info was gunned down in suspicious circumstances. A crazy hacker with a vendetta against the Dems claims Seth and he leaked the DNC emails (and claimed back in 2015 something like the leak would happen), which in and of itself wouldn't mean much but it is rather strange Assange pretty much backed up his claim.

2) one of the IT workers for the DNC who had access to the DNC emails is now in Pakistan under govt protection
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/22/sources-democratic-aide-suspected-of-major-security-breach-under-government-protection-in-pakistan/
    while the rest of that group are suspicious sacks with all sorts of issues and fleeing the country.

3) It came out Obama was illegally monitoring Americans and Clapper constantly reviewed that information, and even that corrupt SOB had to say he's seen absolutely zero evidence of any collusion between Trump and Russia.

(and 4) this board is currently unreadable with it constantly jumping up to the top...no clue how most of you can stand reading this).

Carry on now...

Do you go to Joel Osteen's megachurch?

Only 10 year ago when it use to house the Rockets and concerts.

Since we are axing questions, you the Unipiper?
    Is he someone who's right about fucktarded conspiracy theories? If so, then yes
    Says the guy who posts daily about how some non-event is going to lead to WW3, immediate impeachment, or some other earth-shattering event?

yeah... not really.
    Really? In the last ~week threads only...
    http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/39558/stupid-or-wily
    http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/39551/professional-scaremonger-sez-war-with-nk-imminent
    http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/39361/it-was-just-light-treason
    http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/39383/hes-a-good-guy

Not to exclude the comments in other threads...

Now I know what you keep falling for these pesky conspiracy theories.

YOU CAN'T READ!!!

Every instance of me saying "impeach" in those threds:

(1) "Republicans will never impeach."
    (2) "Grounds for impeachment are political (bullshit). They're whatever Congress says they are. Basically, Congress is supposed to act as a check on the executive when they fuck up badly.
    But, the Constitution sez 'treason, bribery, and high crimes and misdemeanors.'
    A decent case can be made for at least two of those four, if not all four."

Every instance of me saying WW3 in those threds:

- 404 not found
    So you accused him of all the reasons that are grounds for impeachment as defined by the Constitution but you didn't say impeach. And you said several things will lead to (nuclear) war with Korea but that's not WW3?

Now you are heading into HondoFS territory...
  • Options

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Why again? Fox retracted it story which means its claims of "proof" are BS and that reporter is/should be fired, but doesn't change much of what is know, which is:

1) Seth, a known Bernie supporter who had access to the info was gunned down in suspicious circumstances. A crazy hacker with a vendetta against the Dems claims Seth and he leaked the DNC emails (and claimed back in 2015 something like the leak would happen), which in and of itself wouldn't mean much but it is rather strange Assange pretty much backed up his claim.

2) one of the IT workers for the DNC who had access to the DNC emails is now in Pakistan under govt protection
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/22/sources-democratic-aide-suspected-of-major-security-breach-under-government-protection-in-pakistan/
    while the rest of that group are suspicious sacks with all sorts of issues and fleeing the country.

3) It came out Obama was illegally monitoring Americans and Clapper constantly reviewed that information, and even that corrupt SOB had to say he's seen absolutely zero evidence of any collusion between Trump and Russia.

(and 4) this board is currently unreadable with it constantly jumping up to the top...no clue how most of you can stand reading this).

Carry on now...

Says the guy who posts daily about how some non-event is going to lead to WW3, immediate impeachment, or some other earth-shattering event?

yeah... not really.
    http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/39551/professional-scaremonger-sez-war-with-nk-imminent

YOU CAN'T READ!!!

(2) "Grounds for impeachment are political (bullshit). They're whatever Congress says they are. Basically, Congress is supposed to act as a check on the executive when they fuck up badly.

- 404 not found
    So you accused him of all the reasons that are grounds for impeachment as defined by the Constitution but you didn't say impeach. And you said several things will lead to (nuclear) war with Korea but that's not WW3?

keep fuckin' that chicken
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Then it's not banning.
    Private people can ban.

If you mean, threaten to remove their financial support to companies that advertise on a TV personality that is peddling 3rd-rate conspiracy theories that the network on which said TV personality appears has retracted, well, that kinda sounds like sour grapes to me.
    Sounds like you want to ban voices you don't agree with, Kim
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Then it's not banning.
    Private people can ban.

Says the guy cheering on a politician that stifles voices with a body slam.
  • Options

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Then it's not banning.
    Private people can ban.

I'm sure Sean can get his message out - he's made enough money over the years, and he has name recognition, and lemming-like followers (apparently) who support him even when he is overwhelmingly wrong... so I'm not too worried about him.

I can't help it if one group's boycott agitation is successful where another one fails. It's the free market, baby, whattaryougonnado? I mean, I suppose FOX can stand by their man, come what may.

https://www.facebook.com/boycottrachelmaddow/

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Carry on now...

yeah... not really.

YOU CAN'T READ!!!

- 404 not found

Are we in for another Sandwich meltdown?
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Carry on now...

yeah... not really.

YOU CAN'T READ!!!

- 404 not found

Are we in for another Sandwich meltdown?
    Are you a frog?

Never mind, I know the answer
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Then it's not banning.
    Private people can ban.

Says the guy cheering on a politician that stifles voices with a body slam.
    Actually I called the reporter a pussy but let's not quibble.

Pretty sure if Hannity got body slammed the reaction would be different here