Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I can't believe how much press this has gotten. After the election, I shouldn't be surprised.

Fake triggered outrage everywhere. He said he was fired for not doing a good job. That is basically what happened regardless how you slice it.

The Russian investigation will continue as usual. I'm still waiting to see the evidence that was worth unmasking members of his staff. If it was so incriminating it should be pretty obvious right?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

I also think it's real cute that nobody seems to think that Mitch McConnell might have a conflict of interest even though his wife is a Cabinet Secretary.

Also, too, yellow fever
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

I also think it's real cute that nobody seems to think that Mitch McConnell might have a conflict of interest even though his wife is a Cabinet Secretary.

Also, too, yellow fever
    Fake news.

The lemmings that is.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

I can't believe how much press this has gotten. After the election, I shouldn't be surprised.

Fake triggered outrage everywhere. He said he was fired for not doing a good job. That is basically what happened regardless how you slice it.

The Russian investigation will continue as usual. I'm still waiting to see the evidence that was worth unmasking members of his staff. If it was so incriminating it should be pretty obvious right?

If Hillary had fired Comey, Fox news would have exploded. HTH
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,544
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He's doing his job taking out the trash. It's gonna be fun watching loser cucks look for reasons to impeach him while he drains that swamp of all corruption.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Doogles said:

no. he said he fired comey because he was too mean to Hillary. then because he wasn't doing a good job. then because they wanted the investigation to end.

Endless shilling
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

He's doing his job taking out the trash. It's gonna be fun watching loser cucks look for reasons to impeach him while he drains that swamp of all corruption.

Trying too hard today.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,544
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Trying too hard today.
    Factual hot takes only. You can't handle the truth! Cuckflake!
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Trying too hard today.
    How much wood could a woodchuck cuck if a woodchuck could cuck wood?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Doogles said:

dhdawg said:

Doogles said:

no. he said he fired comey because he was too mean to Hillary. then because he wasn't doing a good job. then because they wanted the investigation to end.

Endless shilling
    Ultimately he wasn't doing a good job. Who gives a fuck?

Is there only one reason you dumped your ex? Does the reason change over time six hours?

Such a non story.
    hardy har har
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

PurpleJ said:

Trying too hard toeveryday.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Trying too hard today.
    This is the first cuck related post I've laughed at. Please quit while you're ahead.