Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey ducks!

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

He was 4-1 against them counting the Boofs. Ricky was who he was- i.e., average college coach who had some big wins with other guy's guys - but for the most part, he had Oregon's number at 2 different schools. The course of human history could have forever been altered if we just stuck to Race's plan and fired him after year 5 for going 8-4 or 7-5 which at the time got you fired as coach of *our* Dawgs.

Why do you hate his tenure at UCLA?
    Because it doesn't fit my narrative.

And because he only had soft recruits at UCLA not tuff Lambo or McCartney ones.
    What are you talking about? Radio won 10 games there in 2005. UCLA was loaded with tough guys.
    Stop pretending you're a duck you dumb faggot. Pick a team, stick with it and LEAVE.
    I want to chincredible but I hate both of you so much.

Jordan would hate you. He would probably hate all of us, but he would hate you way more than DNC, Race, APAG, and me (insert Rick Flair and the 3 other horsemen). He would even like Tequilla better
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

He was 4-1 against them counting the Boofs. Ricky was who he was- i.e., average college coach who had some big wins with other guy's guys - but for the most part, he had Oregon's number at 2 different schools. The course of human history could have forever been altered if we just stuck to Race's plan and fired him after year 5 for going 8-4 or 7-5 which at the time got you fired as coach of *our* Dawgs.

What are you talking about? Radio won 10 games there in 2005. UCLA was loaded with tough guys.
    Stop pretending you're a duck you dumb faggot. Pick a team, stick with it and LEAVE.
    I've given both institutions well over $20k, I can do whatever I want.

Go be poor somewhere where people like you, like six feet under a marble nameplate.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Go be poor somewhere where people like you, like six feet under a marble nameplate.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,655
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

lol, no, no you can't. 20k to Oregon? Lolololololololol.

Jack Duck
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Paying 20K to get a Gender Studies degree with a minor in Ukranian egg painting is special.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    haie said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Jack Duck
    Those seats and donations weren't cheap. I took them over in 2000, let them run for 15 years. Well over $20k.

It was worth it, until it wasnt.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,632
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Jack Duck
    Those seats and donations weren't cheap. I took them over in 2000, let them run for 15 years. Well over $20k.

It was worth it, until it wasnt.
    But either way.....
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Jordan would hate you. He would probably hate all of us, but he would hate you way more than DNC, Race, APAG, and me (insert Rick Flair and the 3 other horsemen). He would even like Tequilla better
    That's a bitchin post.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

That's a bitchin post.
    YBE by far
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,171
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

It think we're missing the point here in that UCLA is an outlier with regards to the Rick's body of work. No matter how "tough" a recruit might be, if they commit to UCLA, they are by default soft. Same as it ever was.
  • Options
    AlkidawgAlkidawg Member Posts: 133
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Any of you Quooks ever had to fish one of those rubber duckies out of the urinals in old husky stadium before? Back when Ricky owned Oregon I used to help distribute those into the pissers on occasion. Once Oregon started to own *us* I stopped participating as my dooging only goes so far.
    I always figured what you? assholes did in your? erector set was your? own business. It was fun back when people used to get angry because some roided up football players spit on sone old pictures that UW used to stupidly keep in the tunnel that opposing teams used to run onto the field.
    In my youth I've certainly been guilty of being a an un classy fan well beyond the confines of the greatest erector set in college football. I was one of those assholes partying on 50yd line of Autzen in celebration of win 2 of 3 of the epic NW Championship run of 2002. Little did we stupid, young doog know of the hell about to descend upon our proud program.
    I too, danced on the Zero at the 50 at Autzen. GO REGGIE GO
    42-14
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Alkidawg said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Any of you Quooks ever had to fish one of those rubber duckies out of the urinals in old husky stadium before? Back when Ricky owned Oregon I used to help distribute those into the pissers on occasion. Once Oregon started to own *us* I stopped participating as my dooging only goes so far.
    I always figured what you? assholes did in your? erector set was your? own business. It was fun back when people used to get angry because some roided up football players spit on sone old pictures that UW used to stupidly keep in the tunnel that opposing teams used to run onto the field.
    In my youth I've certainly been guilty of being a an un classy fan well beyond the confines of the greatest erector set in college football. I was one of those assholes partying on 50yd line of Autzen in celebration of win 2 of 3 of the epic NW Championship run of 2002. Little did we stupid, young doog know of the hell about to descend upon our proud program.
    42-14
  • Options
    AlkidawgAlkidawg Member Posts: 133
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

Alkidawg said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

42-14
    So @AZDuck, you're saying you're a Zit? Ok then!
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Alkidawg said:

AZDuck said:

Alkidawg said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

42-14
    So @AZDuck, you're saying you're a Zit? Ok then!
    Kind of an annoying carbuncle on the ass that is these boreds
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,632
    Big fan of Mandy peppridge