Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,510 Founders Club
    Yes, BuildingTheDam.com is my source. Fuck off, Glove.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I'm waiting for the top 5 LB corps the Sven's Golden Bears will face this year
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942

Speaking of beavers that have done a lot of receiving, what ever happened with Hope Solo's domestic abuse case?

Woooo!!! o yes that's why I love this site! Comment of the year in my heart.
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956

Speaking of beavers that have done a lot of receiving, what ever happened with Hope Solo's domestic abuse case?

First off, welcome to our boreds! Please be sure and review the site rules and this message to newcomers. Thanks in advance!
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,572 Swaye's Wigwam
    We need to get more boov articles on here since they will be dominating the state of Oregon for the foreseeable future.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    haie said:

We need to get more boov articles on here since they will be dominating the state of Oregon for the foreseeable future.

You're trying too hard.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,572 Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

haie said:

You're trying too hard.
    Not really. They were the best team in the state last year and I like their coach. I think they continue to get better in the years to come.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,006 Founders Club
    BUILD THE DAM!!!!!!!!1
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Doogles said:

I love that this is an actual ritual done on this planet by two countries and one website.

What a bunch of Weirdos.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Doogles said:

I love that this is an actual ritual done on this planet by two countries and one website.

What a bunch of Weirdos.
    We(?) must never judge, abundantly.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    This is my destination for Boov newz
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

You're trying too hard.
    Not saying this as a Quook, but Herbert is already better than Browning. If you look at his progression over last year into this spring he is the best pure passer Oregon has had since Akili Smith. He is placing the ball in zones, throwing out/down/away at 20+ yards, etc. The throw he made on the first TD in Oregon's spring game is a throw very few kids can make with that kind of command and accuracy. Slingblade got lucky that kid was in his lap and couldn't fuck up his recruitment.

Jake is very good at the Bellotti/Tedford/Peterman max protect timing routes, but that kid doesn't have an ounce of next level ability. That matters when you send half your roster to the NFL.
    It was against Oregon's porous bullshit defense. Herbert sucks. Kid has Locker type accuracy...watch his games again.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    HuskyJW said:

dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

You're trying too hard.
    Not saying this as a Quook, but Herbert is already better than Browning. If you look at his progression over last year into this spring he is the best pure passer Oregon has had since Akili Smith. He is placing the ball in zones, throwing out/down/away at 20+ yards, etc. The throw he made on the first TD in Oregon's spring game is a throw very few kids can make with that kind of command and accuracy. Slingblade got lucky that kid was in his lap and couldn't fuck up his recruitment.

Jake is very good at the Bellotti/Tedford/Peterman max protect timing routes, but that kid doesn't have an ounce of next level ability. That matters when you send half your roster to the NFL.
    It was against Oregon's porous bullshit defense. Herbert sucks. Kid has Locker type accuracy...watch his games again.
    First of all, whooooooooooooooooosh.

Secondly, your* an idiot. Herbert completed a higher percentage of his passes as a true freshman than Locker did as a 5th year senior (or any other season), and for a higher yards per pass than Locker ever did too. Sure you're going to tell me it was all bubble screens. Bullshit.

Inaccurate QB's don't post 19-4 TD-INT ratios as true freshman. Another stat Locker never touched in his career.

Don't be the doog mosster.