Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sirmon talks to Alabama "quite frequently"

2»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    But Don James slept in his office.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited May 2017

So if for some reason he flipped to 'Bama, he'd leave a situation where he is in a direct competition with someone in the same class, with no upperclassmen in his way, to a team that will have Hurts in his 3rd year and Tagovailoa in his 2nd. Wouldn't be the smartest move. It appears its just him communicating with them, but it doesn't seem that serious by this article.

Yeah, by now I expect Hurts has learned to spell his name correctly and color inside the lines.

That kid is a Neon sign to the defense that reads "Stay in Your Gaps and Take Your Chances with your DBs - I Like Your Odds".

If Saban wants a QB who can even kind of read a defense and throw with a plan, Hurts will have competition until he leaves.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I recommend Sirmon wait for a school to come calling that will present no QB competition whatsoever.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TTJ said:

I recommend Sirmon wait for a school to come calling that will present no QB competition whatsoever.

Fight on, CWU Wildcats.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    Standard Supporter

So if for some reason he flipped to 'Bama, he'd leave a situation where he is in a direct competition with someone in the same class, with no upperclassmen in his way, to a team that will have Hurts in his 3rd year and Tagovailoa in his 2nd. Wouldn't be the smartest move. It appears its just him communicating with them, but it doesn't seem that serious by this article.

Yeah, by now I expect Hurts has learned to spell his name correctly and color inside the lines.

That kid is a Neon sign to the defense that reads "Stay in Your Gaps and Take Your Chances with your DBs - I Like Your Odds".

If Saban wants a QB who can even kind of read a defense and throw with a plan, Hurts will have competition until he leaves.
    The commentators kept talking about Hurts and his "poker face", referencing the fact that he showed no emotion no matter what was going on in the game. I think it's more likely that the blank expression is due to him being a high-functioning MR.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    TTJ said:

GOOOOOOOOOOOUGS!
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Meek said:

TTJ said:

From what I've heard he's been working with Jake Heaps so we know he is being tutored by the best at avoiding challenges.
    Former Cuog Tyler Bruggman has announced he will graduate from Montana State and transfer. Five schools in five years.

His mom has spectacular tits. Flagged, I know.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Meek said:

TTJ said:

From what I've heard he's been working with Jake Heaps so we know he is being tutored by the best at avoiding challenges.

You impress easily. I would not, under any circumstances, describe those as "spectacular". Those look like store-bought C+ cups dood.

Watch a Christy Canyon vid and get some standards.
  • Options

Meek said:

TTJ said:

You impress easily. I would not, under any circumstances, describe those as "spectacular". Those look like store-bought C+ cups dood.

I don't care if she got them at Costco. I am in favor of 45'ish year old fake tits. I am in favor of 25'ish natural perkies, too.

I just like tittays.

Even big sloppy AD tittays. After about a fifth and a couple rips.

• Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2017

Meek said:

TTJ said:

She gets a boost of at least one letter grade for popping a rival QB out that twat of hers.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188

Meek said:

TTJ said:

Former Cuog Tyler Bruggman has announced he will graduate from Montana State and transfer. Five schools in five years.

Quick Google search....Tylers mom has had a rough go since the divorce
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Meek said:

TTJ said:

Jesus. It's like nobody knows how to poast photos around here

fags
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    HuskyJW said:

Meek said:

TTJ said:

Quick Google search....Tylers mom has had a rough go since the divorce
    noc