Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Islam doesn't believe in vax. American objection is some weird celebrity th8ng
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

This wasn;t some Islamist thang. Anti-vaxxers went to the Somali community in MSP (which used to have higher vaccination rates than the general population in MN) and told them that vaccines would give their kids autism. But don't let the facts get in the way of your hatred for the the Mooslimbs.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

This wasn;t some Islamist thang. Anti-vaxxers went to the Somali community in MSP (which used to have higher vaccination rates than the general population in MN) and told them that vaccines would give their kids autism. But don't let the facts get in the way of your hatred for the the Mooslimbs.
    You sound outraged.

And a little triggered.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

You sound outraged.

And a little triggered.
    that's dumb. Are you dumb?
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

You sound outraged.

And a little triggered.
    About as dumb as the OP. and the inference that these Somalies somehow aren't able to think for themselves in regards to getting vaccinated or not.

Something tells me that if this was an Amish community that was suffering from an outbreak of archaic diseases, that you wouldn't wasted the trons shit poasting it.

However given the source, that is debatable as well.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

My hatred? You think they are stupid, not me. I think they have a religious reason. If it were christians you would too
  • Options
    I never pass up an opportunity to make fun of anti-vaxxers, because they're dumb.

And yes, having the doctor who published the discredited "study" come to brainwash a bunch of immigrants fresh out of the Dark Ages is morally reprehensible.
  • Options

AZDuck said:

My hatred? You think they are stupid, not me. I think they have a religious reason. If it were christians you would too
    nothing in the Koran says "don't get vaccinated"
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

I never pass up an opportunity to make fun of anti-vaxxers, because they're dumb.

And yes, having the doctor who published the discredited "study" come to brainwash a bunch of immigrants fresh out of the Dark Ages is morally reprehensible.

Thud.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

Thud.
    That's also dumb.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

nothing in the Koran says "don't get vaccinated"
    Koran expert superiority guy?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Any word on suicide bombers in the Koran?
  • Options

Any word on suicide bombers in the Koran?

pretty sure high explosives weren't a thing

maybe you should have read the story. nothing to do with Islam, everything to do with anti-vaxxer propaganda
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    Swaye's Wigwam
    the flu shots have pros and cons - did not link to a Canadian investigation on deaths caused by the flu but it stated that the government reports 2500-8000 deaths in Canada but that was a computer model guess. The actual deaths (also somewhat guessing as death certificates are not accurate) were much lower in the 300 range. but the good news is if you die from the flu shot our justice department has a website so your survivors can get rich.
    http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/flu-vaccine-is-the-most-dangerous-vaccine-in-the-united-states-based-on-settled-cases-for-injuries/
    https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/data/vicpmonthlyreporttemplate5_1_17.pdf
    https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/data/index.html
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    AZDuck said:

Not mutually exclusive for me.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

You sound outraged.

And a little triggered.
    Yes, he is.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

You sound outraged.

And a little triggered.
    Yes, he is.
    Ironic.