Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Okay fellas!

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Little Jimmy pumped the sark.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

If you went on a spiritual journey, where would you go and what would you do?

Aruba with you.

I'll call you Natalee.
    True story. I was in Aruba with my girl,
    Who later became my ex wife. A fight ensued so I went looking for blow and a fuck. Strange place to find marching powder, but I saw a dude who looked very local, of all places a video store. Hooked me up with a baggy and a dark skinned native. I wouldnt sleep around on my girlfriend so I just finger fucked her asshole, while she dropped to her knees to gargle my cheese.

No shit, I smelled my digit and it was clean. Strangest thing. I expected an Aruba Aroma...nothing. I slept in the rental car on the beach, woke up all sandy and hung the next morn. Went back to the Marriot and made up with the lady . Pup pulled off a dandy and girlfriend deserved it later on..
    Are these the stories you tell your boyfriend when you're fucking him in the ass? I would rather hear your commentary on how the SEC sucks and how Worshington is the finest school in the nation.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'm trying to figure out what soil a pucker means.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    AZDuck said:

Aruba with you.

I'll call you Natalee.
    Who later became my ex wife. A fight ensued so I went looking for blow and a fuck. Strange place to find marching powder, but I saw a dude who looked very local, of all places a video store. Hooked me up with a baggy and a dark skinned native. I wouldnt sleep around on my girlfriend so I just finger fucked her asshole, while she dropped to her knees to gargle my cheese.

No shit, I smelled my digit and it was clean. Strangest thing. I expected an Aruba Aroma...nothing. I slept in the rental car on the beach, woke up all sandy and hung the next morn. Went back to the Marriot and made up with the lady . Pup pulled off a dandy and girlfriend deserved it later on..
    so wait - you're the one who killed Natalee Holloway?
    We must never judge.

But seriously. Who goes on their senior high school trip to Aruba? It's Mexico or bust.
    And her bday is the same as mine. I looked her up to see if I should brb jo or not.

Which made me look up to see if I was gonna be in Seattle for the game during my bday. Turns out I will be in...fucking Utah? Fuck.
  • Options

AZDuck said:

Aruba with you.

I'll call you Natalee.

We must never judge.

But seriously. Who goes on their senior high school trip to Aruba? It's Mexico or bust.
    And her bday is the same as mine. I looked her up to see if I should brb jo or not.

Which made me look up to see if I was gonna be in Seattle for the game during my bday. Turns out I will be in...fucking Utah? Fuck.
    bitchfork youre 1924 posts in and havent made any progress. Just wait till fall camp and talk soccer.
    Never.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,244
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

AZDuck said:

Aruba with you.

I'll call you Natalee.

We must never judge.

bitchfork youre 1924 posts in and havent made any progress. Just wait till fall camp and talk soccer.
    Never.
    What a dud you are Bitchfork
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Pump y'all bringin heat
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Any one of pups many unmemorable nights out would be a signature win of a lifetime for you boofies. Ive stuffed the weenie in a ''curvy' chick's chops a few times over the years....that would be a conquest of of a lifetime for any one of yous, in your imaginations of course.

Ok guys, re-lube your palms...Picture that middle finger in ms Aruba's ass. Pup is so good he can soil a pucker. Slow down J, dont squirt yet. Pup finished the blow with Isabella and actually sunk the weenie in her the 2nd time around, but in her butt. Still never cheated in my mind. Same...didnt smell the shit like I have most often after a good poundins to the penny. Ok J, let er fly

Who is @MsAruba, does she poast here?
  • Options
    kanehallkanehall Member Posts: 38
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    A spiritual experience in a certain corner office in Tubby Graves....what corner office is that again?