Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump's polls in the gutter

Comments

• Options
    HanseeHall78HanseeHall78 Member Posts: 156
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    But according to the liberal Washingon Post, if the election were held today Trump still beats Hillary and also wins the popular vote.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

a ton of the loss from the democratic party's popularity has been among their own base.
    yet the same assholes who got us in this mess refuse to GTFO and leave. now Chelsea is running for congress? fuck off.

a message must be sent in the 2018 primary to avoid a catastrophe. The corrupt, tired, weak, unlikeable party establishment must go.
    Bernie Sanders meanwhile is the most popular politician in America who wants to help them and they just want to spit in his eye because "he's not a real dem!" (aka not a hopeless loser like you guys).

Tulsi Gabbard would be a nightmare for trump to run against. strong, progressive, principled. my guess is she runs in 2020 and the democratic party smears her to ensure some corrupt asshole like Andrew Cuomo or Cory Booker is the nominee.

I'm sick of seeing Nancy Pelosi's ugly face used in ad's against the democratic party when no one in the base even likes Pelosi to begin with

Everybody loves the senile offensive line coach but nobody wants to actually see him running the show.
    I think you're just bitter that your non establishment candidate was extinguished and Bernie keeps on burning.

He's not popular because he's not Trump, being not Trump doesn't work as my original post showed. The dems were banking on being not Trump and now they're even loss popular. Bernie is popular because he ran on a bunch of policies that are hugely popular. It just took America a little while to figure it out because the @dnc and media were playing defense against him.
    Everyone loves free shit until they have to pay for it.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

But according to the liberal Washingon Post, if the election were held today Trump still beats Hillary and also wins the popular vote.

We don't deal in hypotheticals here.

He won.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    HuskyJW said:

Democrats somehow worse.

53% disapprove of Trump
    42% approve

Although only 2% of the people that voted for him say they regret it.

67% say the Democratic Party is out of touch with the concerns of most Americans. Which is more than those that say that about Trump and the Republican Party.

What would happen if we redid election today? 96% of Trump supporters would vote for him. Only 85% of Clinton supporters say they'd vote for her again. Giving Trump a 43-40 percent Trump win.

I gambled with my support of Trump. I needed one of two things, Trump to succeed or the Democratic Party to die. And the Democratic Party is fucking dead.

Some people have been critical of Trumps first 100 days but he delivered for me. 10 out 10, would support again.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S8-CmuagWkw

So polls matter again? Election Night be damned I guess
    The polls were close election night. Stop getting your news from Huffpo.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I thank Killary and her goon squad for keeping that commie loon out of the race.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    NEsnake12 said:

dhdawg said:

Tulsi Gabbard would be a nightmare for trump to run against. strong, progressive, principled. my guess is she runs in 2020 and the democratic party smears her to ensure some corrupt asshole like Andrew Cuomo or Cory Booker is the nominee.

Tulsi is by far the Dem's best and most realistic chance at beating Trump in 2020. But it'll be a rough road out of the primary process, which is still broken as fuck. She'd need a full fledged endorsement from Bernie to secure the progressive base 100%, and be able to dodge all the inevitable attacks that would come at her, namely:

- Meeting with Assad in Syria a few months back and raising skepticism about whether he was behind the recent chemical weapon attakcs
    - The fact that she's close with Steve Bannon. Has met with him many times and didn't oppose his appointment to the NSC.

The shittiest part of Dem establishment will desperately try to attack her on those points... for example:

But if the party is truly broken like APAG thinks it is, she has a shot.
    didn't know about the bannon shit. I can see where there would be some agreement.
    Her domestic policy is mostly diametrically opposed to what bannon stands for
  • Options
    Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    NEsnake12 said:

dhdawg said:

Tulsi is by far the Dem's best and most realistic chance at beating Trump in 2020. But it'll be a rough road out of the primary process, which is still broken as fuck. She'd need a full fledged endorsement from Bernie to secure the progressive base 100%, and be able to dodge all the inevitable attacks that would come at her, namely:

- Meeting with Assad in Syria a few months back and raising skepticism about whether he was behind the recent chemical weapon attakcs
    - The fact that she's close with Steve Bannon. Has met with him many times and didn't oppose his appointment to the NSC.

The shittiest part of Dem establishment will desperately try to attack her on those points... for example:

Tulsi is an Assad-apologizing, anti gay, Hindu supremacist. I'll pass.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

dhdawg said:

She's wood hit material but there's not a chance in hell she's beating the Donald/Ivanka in 2020.

Howard Dean is out there being a dick again. John Kasich is making the rounds trying to position himself at an alternate candidate in 2020. And the folks who voted for the Donald haven't budged an inch in their approval ratings.

Keep up the violent protests and the cute red/green signs at town meetings. The silent will vote just the same as they did last time.

• Options

NEsnake12 said:

dhdawg said:

She's wood hit material but there's not a chance in hell she's beating the Donald/Ivanka in 2020.

Howard Dean is out there being a dick again. John Kasich is making the rounds trying to position himself at an alternate candidate in 2020. And the folks who voted for the Donald haven't budged an inch in their approval ratings.

Keep up the violent protests and the cute red/green signs at town meetings. The silent will vote just the same as they did last time.

Donald relies on the other side's nominee being slightly less shitty than he is.
    As I said. if it's Andrew Cuomo or cory booker, he will win. If it's somebody anti-establishment he will lose miserably.

You say his support hasn't budged thus far. But presidents are at their highest approval when they are just elected. he's just getting started.
  • Options

NEsnake12 said:

dhdawg said:

thanks neera tanden
  • Options
    Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    dhdawg said:

NEsnake12 said:

dhdawg said:

thanks neera tanden
    I feel sorry for people like you that think they've cracked the political nut, but in fact are hopelessly compromised in their morality. I'll never vote for anyone that gave even lip service to Assad. Same for those that swallowed the Saudi line on Yemen. That means no Gabbard, no Trump, no Clinton. Bernie has the moral certitude at least to denounce the Syrian dictatorship without equivocating.
  • Options

dhdawg said:

NEsnake12 said:

dhdawg said:

thanks neera tanden
    I feel sorry for people like you that think they've cracked the political nut, but in fact are hopelessly compromised in their morality. I'll never vote for anyone that gave even lip service to Assad. Same for those that swallowed the Saudi line on Yemen. That means no Gabbard, no Trump, no Clinton. Bernie has the moral certitude at least to denounce the Syrian dictatorship without equivocating.
    her recent bill on terrorism cracked down on the Saudi's support for AQAP. So I'm not sure what you mean by swallowing the Saudi line in yemen.

She also says assad is a dictator. But says it isn't in our best interest to intervene.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2017
    dnc said:

dhdawg said:

salemcoog said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

a ton of the loss from the democratic party's popularity has been among their own base.
    yet the same assholes who got us in this mess refuse to GTFO and leave. now Chelsea is running for congress? fuck off.

a message must be sent in the 2018 primary to avoid a catastrophe. The corrupt, tired, weak, unlikeable party establishment must go.
    Bernie Sanders meanwhile is the most popular politician in America who wants to help them and they just want to spit in his eye because "he's not a real dem!" (aka not a hopeless loser like you guys).

I'm sick of seeing Nancy Pelosi's ugly face used in ad's against the democratic party when no one in the base even likes Pelosi to begin with

Everybody loves the senile offensive line coach but nobody wants to actually see him running the show.
    I think you're just bitter that your non establishment candidate was extinguished and Bernie keeps on burning.

He's not popular because he's not Trump, being not Trump doesn't work as my original post showed. The dems were banking on being not Trump and now they're even loss popular. Bernie is popular because he ran on a bunch of policies that are hugely popular. It just took America a little while to figure it out because the @dnc and media were playing defense against him.
    It's not just the policies. It's because he actually comes across as honest and someone who cares about the people.
    Because he does
    No matter the co$t$.
    Your guy wants to cut taxes "massively" raise defense spending and pay for a useless wall all the while making no cuts to medicare and social security
    Don't blame Salem, he voted for Killary
    This guy gets it and is id22 dialed in.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2017
    dhdawg said:

salemcoog said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

It's not just the policies. It's because he actually comes across as honest and someone who cares about the people.
    Because he does
    No matter the co$t$.
    Your guy wants to cut taxes "massively" raise defense spending and pay for a useless wall all the while making no cuts to medicare and social security
    It's because he doesn't want your Children to have to learn some Mandarin dialect. And how is not cutting medicare and Social Security somehow not caring about people???? It's almost like @dhdawg cares more about fence jumpers and tunnel diggers moar than his own family.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    PurpleJ said:

I thank Killary and her goon squad for keeping that commie loon out of the race.

I think they murdered enough detractors and leakers to effect the election!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

PurpleJ said:

I think they murdered enough detractors and leakers to effect the election!
    Then they blamed it on Russia when they failed! SAD!
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

dhdawg said:

salemcoog said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Because he does
    No matter the co$t$.
    It's because he doesn't want your Children to have to learn some Mandarin dialect. And how is not cutting medicare and Social Security somehow not caring about people???? It's almost like @dhdawg cares more about fence jumpers and tunnel diggers moar than his own family.
    I like that he's not cutting those programs. It's just convinient that we only worry about deficits and costs when a democrat is in office
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The number to watch and that is climbing is how Americans feel about the future and the economy.

If we hit 4% or more growth its over for 2020 anyway
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The number to watch and that is climbing is how Americans feel about the future and the economy.

If we hit 4% or more growth its over for 2020 anyway

If it hits 4%, I'm sure you'll complain about inflation still.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tulsi' biggest problem is that she is. GOP'er running as a Dem because that what winners do in Hawaii today.

She will struggle mightily with Dem party support, when it's crunch time