Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mora vs. Sark

2»

Comments

• Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Look, Mora has had a year and a half to build his program. You can't expect Sark to beat him in only his fifth year.

Let's be clear about Mora's advantages. He inherited a higher level of talent and perhaps fewer scholarship bodies to work with from Neuheisel than Sark inherited from Willingtham. Thus, Mora was forced to not only hit the ground recruiting as soon as he was hired at the end of the 2011 season, but he has also been forced to play his more talented freshmen sooner. If this makes little or no since, it must be why Sark's salary is bigger.

• Options
    DonLosDonLos Member Posts: 17
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    I think Mora is a better head coach though that isn't saying much. I find him to be just as annoying as Sark personality wise.

He reminds of a WWF character. I don't think he is well disciplined. His tantrums of rage are equal to Sark's tantrums of frustration and pouting even if people think that yelling is tuff. When your bearing fails, your discipline has failed.

Being a rich kid who got to run down the field twice on kickoffs because his dad was on the coaching staff doesn't make you any tougher or more discplined than the next guy. Either does jogging up Tiger Mountain. Nobody thinks all the fat lesbians who make that run with hip belt full of little canteens are hard. He strikes me as entitled.

Washington would be better if he was our coach, though I don't think he is tuff and his Randy Savage routine is a joke.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2013

Look, Mora has had a year and a half to build his program. You can't expect Sark to beat him in only his fifth year.

You act like 0-12 never happened. You realize Mora took over the Pac 12 south champ, right? Orange slice?
  • Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    edited November 2013
    DonLos said:

I think Mora is a better head coach though that isn't saying much. I find him to be just as annoying as Sark personality wise.

He reminds of a WWF character. I don't think he is well disciplined. His tantrums of rage are equal to Sark's tantrums of frustration and pouting even if people think that yelling is tuff. When your bearing fails, your discipline has failed.

Being a rich kid who got to run down the field twice on kickoffs because his dad was on the coaching staff doesn't make you any tougher or more discplined than the next guy. Either does jogging up Tiger Mountain. Nobody thinks all the fat lesbians who make that run with hip belt full of little canteens are hard. He strikes me as entitled.

Washington would be better if he was our coach, though I don't think he is tuff and his Randy Savage routine is a joke.

I'd rather have someone with the work ethic who runs up Tiger Mountain daily with the bull dykes than someone who always looks like he just murdered the bleu cheese burger and sweet potato fries special at Joey's. At this rate Noah's Sark will capsize if he leans to far to the left or right next time he crosses Lake Washington.

And to add to that, I'd take a coach who, according to Myles Jack anyway, has harnessed more trust between Westwood and Bellevue than Seattle and Bellevue.

• Options
    DonLosDonLos Member Posts: 17
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    loadsock said:

DonLos said:

I'd rather have someone with the work ethic who runs up Tiger Mountain daily with the bull dykes than someone who always looks like he just murdered the bleu cheese burger and sweet potato fries special at Joey's. At this rate Noah's Sark will capsize if he leans to far to the left or right next time he crosses Lake Washington.

And to add to that, I'd take a coach who, according to Myles Jack anyway, has harnessed more trust between Westwood and Bellevue than Seattle and Bellevue.

Give credit where it is due. He may not be sleeping in his office, but he certainly is eating there.