Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

TUFFEST poster of the Peterman era so far

13»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited April 2017
    dflea said:

I actually have lots of respect for @PostGameOrangeSlices in sticking to his word of keeping his avatar as the Cal logo all year after the Huskies lost.

He would still be one of the first to fall if Russia invaded the US after defeating NATO.
    Way to derail the thread fucko.
    He has a real propensity for fagging out a thread, doesn't he?
    I don't remember typing this.
    But I'm glad I did.

Never mind. The flea did
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,377
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Alkidawg said:

Uhhh @AZDuck.....
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

"Sounds like you care" would have been the perfect rejoinder
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    PurpleJ said:

I once beat a man to death with a coat hanger.

Then I found his wife and killed her too after aborting his child.

Don't fuck with TUFF ppl.

Such fag, J. And dark.