Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So this is why Trump orders his steaks well-done

AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
Or maybe the kitchen is just getting ready for America's revenge for this:

Just days before the state visit of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to Mar-a-Lago, President Donald Trump’s Palm Beach private club, Florida restaurant inspectors found potentially dangerous raw fish and cited the club for storing food in two broken down coolers.

Inspectors found 13 violations at the fancy club’s kitchen, according to recently published reports — a record for an institution that charges $200,000 in initiation fees.

Three of the violations were deemed “high priority,” meaning that they could allow the presence of illness-causing bacteria on plates served in the dining room.
yummy!

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

its cheaper to get food poisoning at home. In my long construction career I've been in a lot of kitchens at snazzy places that made me want to vomit

People put carpet in kitchens?
    They put it in bathrooms don't they?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dflea said:

its cheaper to get food poisoning at home. In my long construction career I've been in a lot of kitchens at snazzy places that made me want to vomit

I just threw up in my mouth a little.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Y'all are hating on the 70's way too much.

I bet you hate bell bottoms too and we are just going to have to agree to disagree on that.