Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

TUFFEST poster of the Peterman era so far

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

I know you aren't nominating him. Just tagging him to trigger his cock loving seattle sensibilities.

We reppin. Word lyfe.
    huh?

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,374
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

@MrsPetersen and it's not close.

Any chick that can handle this collection of sweatpants bonered sociopaths is one TUFF cookie.

On top of that, she's stayed married to a man who stalks athletic teenage bois for fun.

#Courageous

Gurls aint tuff. There boner slaves.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

@MrsPetersen and it's not close.

Any chick that can handle this collection of sweatpants bonered sociopaths is one TUFF cookie.

On top of that, she's stayed married to a man who stalks athletic teenage bois for fun.

#Courageous

Gurls aint tuff. There boner slaves.
    Their*
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I once beat a man to death with a coat hanger.

Then I found his wife and killed her too after aborting his child.

Don't fuck with TUFF ppl.
  • AlkidawgAlkidawg Member Posts: 133
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Alkidawg said:

Uhhh @AZDuck.....
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Whooosh, but still chinned
    Wooosh indeed! Escalation and pin point timing on the bullseye gives it merit.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Aint nuthin but a g thang bay bay

2 locced out negas going crayzay
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Saracen said:

PurpleJ I am 6'5" 260 lbs. Former Army Ranger and college basketball player. You really don't want any in real life. You are little more than a cowardly pussy.

What was the origin of this? I've seen it copied and pasted but who said it
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Saracen said:

PurpleJ I am 6'5" 260 lbs. Former Army Ranger and college basketball player. You really don't want any in real life. You are little more than a cowardly pussy.

http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/26621/2019-qb-with-potential/

Probably belongs on Classics.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Saracen said:

http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/26621/2019-qb-with-potential/

Probably belongs on Classics.
    crisper