Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

trump only picks the best

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
edited April 2017 in Tug Tavern

sending your 36 year old son with no military or diplomatic experience to manage middle east policy and not the SoS is special

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He can't do any worse in Iran than Hillary and Kerry did
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Saracen said:

What is it that i need to defend Trump about on this topic? That he didn't send career idiots to give away the farm?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

English motherfucker.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

English motherfucker.
  • Options
    Words matter.

Been hitting the desk drawer flask this afternoon?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Words matter.

Been hitting the desk drawer flask this afternoon?

fuck off
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Race is getting destroyed on this thread.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Saracen said:

What is it that i need to defend Trump about on this topic? That he didn't send career idiots to give away the farm?
    I'm sure that if Hillary had been elected, you would be very supportive and unquestioning of her giving Cheslea an undisclosed position with security clearance and sending Chelsea's husband on diplomatic missions
    Chelsea is dumb as a rock

What's your issue with Jared?
  • Options

Saracen said:

I'm sure that if Hillary had been elected, you would be very supportive and unquestioning of her giving Cheslea an undisclosed position with security clearance and sending Chelsea's husband on diplomatic missions
    Chelsea Trump is dumb as a rock

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,956
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Who the fuck cares? The Joint Chiefs is going, so bringing him along costs next to nothing. It would be stupid for Trump to only send military people anyway, and it's a great opportunity for him if he is going to be an adviser. And Jared is a hell of a lot more accomplished than a bunch of the fuckups Obama had littered in his State Department and advising him on foreign policy *cough* Ben Rhodes *cough*.

If Jared proposes and Trump implements policy that results in most of Iraq and Syria being overrun by Islamic nutjobs torturing and killing tens and hundreds of thousands I'll understand why dhdawg, HondoFS, and the like are worried. Until then whine about your sandy vags with something more important.

Like hey, the govt abusing privacy for political gains *cough* Susan Rice *cough*.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

Saracen said:

Chelsea Trump is dumb as a rock

Yet he's so far ahead of you. Honest question, how could you possibly know that anyway?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Race is getting destroyed on this thread.

Awwww...that is cute. The guy with a speed limit IQ wants to think he is not alone in getting trampled in threads.

Unfortunately, he's wrong again...
  • Options
    doogie said:

To who?

Not to Race or the other Troomps around here.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

Who the fuck cares? The Joint Chiefs is going, so bringing him along costs next to nothing. It would be stupid for Trump to only send military people anyway, and it's a great opportunity for him if he is going to be an adviser. And Jared is a hell of a lot more accomplished than a bunch of the fuckups Obama had littered in his State Department and advising him on foreign policy *cough* Ben Rhodes *cough*.

If Jared proposes and Trump implements policy that results in most of Iraq and Syria being overrun by Islamic nutjobs torturing and killing tens and hundreds of thousands I'll understand why dhdawg, HondoFS, and the like are worried. Until then whine about your sandy vags with something more important.

Like hey, the govt abusing privacy for political gains *cough* Susan Rice *cough*.

yeah well, I don't think it's ethical for the president to be hiring family members with no experience in anything as advisers, but that's just me.
    especially when the secretary of fucking state has yet to go there.

No 3rd world dictators have ever done something like that
    Bill Clinton and JFK say you are trying to compete with HondoFS on being both incorrect and pretty fucking dumb, but keep talking...
  • Options
    If Obama hadn't fucked up Iraq so badly, Kirshner wouldn't have to be there to fix things.

Why not let Tillerson run things the way he wants to? How could this possibly get any worse?
  • Options
    doogie said:

If Obama George fucking Bush hadn't fucked up Iraq so badly, Kirshner wouldn't have to be there to fix things.

Why not let Tillerson run things the way he wants to? How could this possibly get any worse?