Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lonzo Ball says 'I'm better than' fellow draft prospect Markelle Fultz

1235»

Comments

• Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Lonzo Ball needs to look at his broken ass jump shot before he starts talking shit
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    What's so broken about his shot?

If you want to talk about his ability to get his jumper off 1 on 1 then that's one thing ...

But on the other hand his shot isn't broke in the sense of being able to make shots ...

I'd recommend to him that he worked on his mechanics a bit and in time I expect that he will ...

Magic wasn't a particularly effective offensive outside shooter early in his career either ... be he gradually got better at it and you can easily see better mechanics as his career evolved.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

If you want to talk about his ability to get his jumper off 1 on 1 then that's one thing ...

But on the other hand his shot isn't broke in the sense of being able to make shots ...

I'd recommend to him that he worked on his mechanics a bit and in time I expect that he will ...

Magic wasn't a particularly effective offensive outside shooter early in his career either ... be he gradually got better at it and you can easily see better mechanics as his career evolved.

His shot is so slow and the release is so low that it wont work in the NBA unless he has space.

Hes good in creating space for himself but damn that wont work in the NBA off a catch and shoot
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Would you rather have a taller and bulkier CP3 or a broken ass jumpshot in Lonzo Ball? GM is going to choose Fultz
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

He shoots it from his knees like a 4th grader. That won't get off in the league.