Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Best Tupac Shakur song?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    ATLiens is one of my top ten songs
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    2 dope boys in a Cadillac
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    B.I.G. >>>>>>> 2pac
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Tupac had songs? That ain't music.

PLEASE GOD, COME AND KILL ALL OF THE BABY BOOMERS AND THE YOUNG PEOPLE WHO ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO THINK LIKE THEM!!!*

This isn't a call for genocide. God's not real.
    @Mosster47 We generally see eye to eye but....

Listen you dumb motherfucker, we've been down this path before. Hip Hip was invented by the Boomers/early 80's crews.

Turn on yo' netflix and holla atcha boy after you educate yo' self before ya wreck ya self.

Boyeeeee....

William Jonathan Drayton Jr. (born March 16, 1959),[2] better known by his stage name Flavor Flav

Carlton Douglas Ridenhour (born August 1, 1960), known professionally as Chuck D

Andre Romelle Young[1]:1 (born February 18, 1965) FUCK - a year off from being a bonafide boomer better known by his stage name Dr. Dre

Joseph Saddler (born January 1, 1958), better known as Grandmaster Flash,

Kurt Walker (born August 9, 1959),[1] professionally known by his stage name Kurtis Blow

Do I really need to cut and paste Fab 5 Freddy, Rev Run, Master Gee, Wonder Mike, Big Bank Hank, Sir MixAlot, on and on?

80s hip hop was garbage. I get they paved the way, but all that bullshit is corny as fuck.

Nobody listens to that and thinks it's tight. Beastie Boys were raw though.

Hip hop didn't take itself seriously until the 90s.
    Right and backspin on Sirius radio plays 90% 80s bullshit. No one listens to that.

2 PAC>>>>>>>>>>>>>biggie. Don't get me wrong, I listen to a lot of biggie too, but biggie is Puff Daddy, P Diddy, Diddy, whatever the fuck you wanna call him, dropping beats while he can barely rap to them. Mase was the same thing, not sure what puffy had for dudes who can't talk but want to rap, but whatever.

Fuck @Sledog he's just racist.

2pac has so many good songs, from his start with digital underground and Same Song. I Get Around. Keep Ya Head Up. Dear Mama. The first version of California Love. Then after he died, Changes. One Day At A Time. It's amazing how many songs he recorded that they didn't release while he was alive.
    Shit music, shit musicians, shit poaster.
    Sounds like you agree.
    I agree you're a shit poaster that likes shit music.

You do your thing I'll do mine. MG
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    salemcoog said:

Good thread, but it doesn't change the fact that BIG > Pac.

Biggie is just another shitty New York system rapper.

Fuck off.
    Biz Markie says Hi

I should have put this one on the songs that no one else but me likes thread
    I still have brb, jo visions of the little blonde gal in this video. Fuck me. brb, jo again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbegAGlaBaw
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Fuck off.
    That's false. Both Biggie and PAC are overrated because of their early deaths. If Nas died after his first two albums everybody would suck him off just as hard. Longevity matters.
    This. Also early Outkast >>>>>Tupac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Biggie Who?
    Outkast is the shit, especially their early stuff, no question.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Fuck off.
    That's false. Both Biggie and PAC are overrated because of their early deaths. If Nas died after his first two albums everybody would suck him off just as hard. Longevity matters.
    Dude Pac was easily the most prolific rapper of all time. Fucker laid down over 200 songs between 1991 and 1997. He put out four solo albums before death, the Thug Life album, and Makaveli which was scheduled to drop (and did) a few weeks after death. So he basically had six albums, and one of those was a double album, before you get to all the posthumous stuff.

We're not talking about a dude who had four hits off one big album and died at the top so people love him. We're talking about a unique talent (and individual) in the history of the game.

I agree Biggies overrated due to the feud with Pac and dying early.
    He died in his mid 20's.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

PLEASE GOD, COME AND KILL ALL OF THE BABY BOOMERS AND THE YOUNG PEOPLE WHO ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO THINK LIKE THEM!!!*

Listen you dumb motherfucker, we've been down this path before. Hip Hip was invented by the Boomers/early 80's crews.

Turn on yo' netflix and holla atcha boy after you educate yo' self before ya wreck ya self.

Boyeeeee....

William Jonathan Drayton Jr. (born March 16, 1959),[2] better known by his stage name Flavor Flav

Carlton Douglas Ridenhour (born August 1, 1960), known professionally as Chuck D

Andre Romelle Young[1]:1 (born February 18, 1965) FUCK - a year off from being a bonafide boomer better known by his stage name Dr. Dre

Kurt Walker (born August 9, 1959),[1] professionally known by his stage name Kurtis Blow

Do I really need to cut and paste Fab 5 Freddy, Rev Run, Master Gee, Wonder Mike, Big Bank Hank, Sir MixAlot, on and on?

Anything prior to NWA was fucking garbage, IMO.

I know they paved the road, etc. Buddy Holly paved the road for Led Zeppelin, but he still sucked.
    This meme belongs in the instant classics section.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

The proper introduction to all things rap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMZi25Pq3T8

Your best effort ever.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

The proper introduction to all things rap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quDlXLXmX2M

Your best effort ever.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Boyeeeee....

Anything prior to NWA was fucking garbage, IMO.

I know they paved the road, etc. Buddy Holly paved the road for Led Zeppelin, but he still sucked.
    This meme belongs in the instant classics section.
    I like @Mosster47 alot (no homo). But that is a funny as fuck meme. Kudos, Stalin.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729