Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I feel honored

mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
Not only was I sentenced to my second time out in the last two weeks over at Scout, I got a personal reprimand from Chris himself.

Do you think he'll get mad that I told him to blow it out his ass?

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,587 Founders Club
    To me, your legacy shall always remain the Ty Fact of the Day.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited November 2013
    mobey said:

Not only was I sentenced to my second time out in the last two weeks over at Scout, I got a personal reprimand from Chris himself.

Nah. He took it like a champ when I told him his contextual moral victory arguments could find a way to free Sandusky in Pennsylvania.

My timeout remained the same before my personalized reply. My posts go poof at a higher prevalence and I have the joyous green stripe across the screen when I say anything at the higher discussion bored.

Nah, he won't mind.
  • mobey said:

Can you post that personal reprimand?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited November 2013
    Some old messages to Fetters. I didn't know about this site when I said all other Husky sites suck.

Subject:RE: Chat
    Sent:02/02/2013 7:47 PM PST
    Delete Reply Prev. Message Next Message
    Please understand what I am saying...

It's a moderated chat. If no moderators are in the chat, there's no chat because no posts can be approved.

You can thank Java for killing the old chat.

-C.

Sent: 2/2/2013
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And no matter what I posted, it didn't get put up. I should be able to chat with other posters without needing your approval. I know it's not a big deal to you because you don't give a **** about your customers, but I will be cancelling on Monday. You guys are fortunate that every other UW related site sucks because some of your practices are pathetic, and I know I'm not the only one who feels that way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EVERYONE has to get approval to post. That's why it's called a 'moderated chat'.

Nice rant, though.

Have a nice day.

-C.

You guys are the biggest pussies. Sorry not every comment is some pie in the sky bullshit. The turnovers and Aziz dropping passes was evident on tv and I commented on it. It was not a rant, it was an observation. I could give a **** what you and your butt buddy Kim have to say regarding UW athletics because it is obvious you don't really know ****. Both you guys can eat a ****. It was nice being on your site for awhile.

Because it's a moderated chat.

-C.

Why do I have to get approval before comments going live on chat?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,736 Founders Club
    edited November 2013
    It was a MODERATED chat
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    Ha ha ha ha ha

He did respond.

Told me that what pissed him off was I kept saying "good post Chris" to Huskyclaus, etc.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    What a fucktard
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    tracker said:

mobey said:

Is it worth it?

Telling Fetters to blow it out his ass would put half of Kirkland at risk.

Lololol! I laffed so hard I blew vodka and hycodan cough syrup all over my screen!

• mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254

tracker said:

mobey said:

Is it worth it?

Lololol! I laffed so hard I blew vodka and hycodan cough syrup all over my screen!

Curious - which was for your cold and which was getting ready for a Saturday night out on the town?
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    mobey said:

tracker said:

mobey said:

Is it worth it?

Curious - which was for your cold and which was getting ready for a Saturday night out on the town?
    I have a "caring" doctor... and
    I've had this strange cold every college football season since 2001....go figure

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    mobey said:

Whatever are you talking about? Scout..... Chris..... ass? I thought this was a message board where we come to gripe and groan or doogit out over Husky Football,...... not a dating or Dear Abby site.

• death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    mobey said:

Fatters is so fat, he has a difficult time wiping his ass, let alone blowing it. He's a victim and we should feel sorry for him. You should be ashamed of yourself. You're a mean bully. Thanks for posting.
  • LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    Fatters need Nutrisystems and Advocare