Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Best Tupac Shakur song?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,096
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

salemcoog said:

All my Whiggers in the Flippity floppity floop

Shit, man - that link had some weird Euro virus attached to it. Praise Windows Defender for knocking that out.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Shit, man - that link had some weird Euro virus attached to it. Praise Windows Defender for knocking that out.

Fucking virus even fucked up your quoting skills
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,632
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited March 2017
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,096
    dnc said:

Fucking virus even fucked up your quoting skills
    Multi-tasking - brb, jo, defending against viruses, quoting....tough to be me all the time.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Good thread, but it doesn't change the fact that BIG > Pac.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Beastie Boys were a bunch of faggots trying too hard to sound like Eazy-E. Big fail. Intergalactic Planetary was their only good 'song.'
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Beastie Boys were a bunch of faggots trying too hard to sound like Eazy-E. Big fail. Intergalactic Planetary was their only good 'song.'

Beastie Boy fan outed. Do you wear a free Mumia shirt when you're rolling in your Chevy Nova?

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,478
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Tupac had songs? That ain't music.

PLEASE GOD, COME AND KILL ALL OF THE BABY BOOMERS AND THE YOUNG PEOPLE WHO ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO THINK LIKE THEM!!!*

This isn't a call for genocide. God's not real.
    @Mosster47 We generally see eye to eye but....

Listen you dumb motherfucker, we've been down this path before. Hip Hip was invented by the Boomers/early 80's crews.

Turn on yo' netflix and holla atcha boy after you educate yo' self before ya wreck ya self.

Boyeeeee....

William Jonathan Drayton Jr. (born March 16, 1959),[2] better known by his stage name Flavor Flav

Carlton Douglas Ridenhour (born August 1, 1960), known professionally as Chuck D

Andre Romelle Young[1]:1 (born February 18, 1965) FUCK - a year off from being a bonafide boomer better known by his stage name Dr. Dre

Joseph Saddler (born January 1, 1958), better known as Grandmaster Flash,

Kurt Walker (born August 9, 1959),[1] professionally known by his stage name Kurtis Blow

Do I really need to cut and paste Fab 5 Freddy, Rev Run, Master Gee, Wonder Mike, Big Bank Hank, Sir MixAlot, on and on?

80s hip hop was garbage. I get they paved the way, but all that bullshit is corny as fuck.

Nobody listens to that and thinks it's tight. Beastie Boys were raw though.

Hip hop didn't take itself seriously until the 90s.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

PLEASE GOD, COME AND KILL ALL OF THE BABY BOOMERS AND THE YOUNG PEOPLE WHO ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO THINK LIKE THEM!!!*

Listen you dumb motherfucker, we've been down this path before. Hip Hip was invented by the Boomers/early 80's crews.

Turn on yo' netflix and holla atcha boy after you educate yo' self before ya wreck ya self.

Boyeeeee....

William Jonathan Drayton Jr. (born March 16, 1959),[2] better known by his stage name Flavor Flav

Carlton Douglas Ridenhour (born August 1, 1960), known professionally as Chuck D

Andre Romelle Young[1]:1 (born February 18, 1965) FUCK - a year off from being a bonafide boomer better known by his stage name Dr. Dre

Kurt Walker (born August 9, 1959),[1] professionally known by his stage name Kurtis Blow

Do I really need to cut and paste Fab 5 Freddy, Rev Run, Master Gee, Wonder Mike, Big Bank Hank, Sir MixAlot, on and on?

Anything prior to NWA was fucking garbage, IMO.

I know they paved the road, etc. Buddy Holly paved the road for Led Zeppelin, but he still sucked.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2017
    Doogles said:

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Boyeeeee....

80s hip hop was garbage. I get they paved the way, but all that bullshit is corny as fuck.

Right and backspin on Sirius radio plays 90% 80s bullshit. No one listens to that.

2 PAC>>>>>>>>>>>>>biggie. Don't get me wrong, I listen to a lot of biggie too, but biggie is Puff Daddy, P Diddy, Diddy, whatever the fuck you wanna call him, dropping beats while he can barely rap to them. Mase was the same thing, not sure what puffy had for dudes who can't talk but want to rap, but whatever.

Fuck @Sledog he's just racist.

2pac has so many good songs, from his start with digital underground and Same Song. I Get Around. Keep Ya Head Up. Dear Mama. The first version of California Love. Then after he died, Changes. One Day At A Time. It's amazing how many songs he recorded that they didn't release while he was alive.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Good thread, but it doesn't change the fact that BIG > Pac.

Biggie is just another shitty New York system rapper.

Fuck off.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Fuck me...Did it suck pulling yourself out of trash cans as a kid?
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    Doogles said:

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Boyeeeee....

Huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKTUAESacQM