Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nobody talking about the Lady Dawgs?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

No. Chick hoops absolutely sucks. Fucking painful to watch. Only a complete homo would follow it. You can fill us in when it's all done.

Oh look, it's the dweeby little pencildick who always tries to overcompensate for his shitty opinions by acting tough.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

No. Chick hoops absolutely sucks. Fucking painful to watch. Only a complete homo would follow it. You can fill us in when it's all done.

Oh look, it's the dweeby little pencildick who always tries to overcompensate for his shitty opinions by acting tough.
    Looks like you're in you're head now.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Oh, look! I've burrowed my way under the skin of yet another limp-dick dumb dumb. Propagation of a few more like you, and we'll give @doogman.com a good run for Kim's money.

I take it you're a bit upset with me because you like things nice and fratty and bro - everybody singing off the same song sheet with the right attitude so that you can imagine you actually have a decent life. Why don't you just go fuck off.

A few more thoughts (you're welcome):

WTF'd for using "dweeby". Are you in the 8th grade? Weirdo.

Take a note from @Tequilla FS; when creepy starts to really, really get to you, just send him a PM with a strong "Fuck You!". It seems to assuage his anger and helps him self-soothe for good long stretches. Try it!

You and that whore who brought you into the world should be hung in Pioneer Square for being so fucking stupid.

PS: It's crazy fucking embarrassing (for you) that a Lady Huskies thread was the one in which my participation pushed you over the edge. Jesus. Just jump off a bridge.
  • Options
    edited March 2017

There isn't a more worthless sport than women's basketball. Not only is it horrible to watch, every team is playing for 2nd place.

FInally; someone with some sense (translation: not-a-faggot). It is HORRIBLE!

Be a man and watch beach volleyball. It's the only women's sport worth a shit, or that I'm really even aware of. I like the Brazilians myself. They are such technically sound players. Inspiring.
  • Options
    dnc said:

AlCzervik said:

EwaDawg said:

I don't really have a problem with the quality of play -- though it's pretty illuminating that Kelsey's career high in assists is the 11 she put up yesterday -- it's more about the competitive imbalance. Fucking uconn is ruining the game.

I choked when they said it was her first double double. Holey Shit. The leading scorer in the history of women's hoops had never had a double double.

I still can't believe it. She's played something like 125 gaymes.

Huge black mark on her career IMO.
    Always about the blacks!
    Once in a while, I wonder if you're starting to slip. The signs are there, but then you time one like this, and BAM! You're back.

Well done.
  • Options
    AlCzervik said:

dnc said:

AlCzervik said:

EwaDawg said:

I don't really have a problem with the quality of play -- though it's pretty illuminating that Kelsey's career high in assists is the 11 she put up yesterday -- it's more about the competitive imbalance. Fucking uconn is ruining the game.

I choked when they said it was her first double double. Holey Shit. The leading scorer in the history of women's hoops had never had a double double.

I still can't believe it. She's played something like 125 gaymes.

Huge black mark on her career IMO.
    Always about the blacks!
    Once in a while, I wonder if you're starting to slip. The signs are there, but then you time one like this, and BAM! You're back.

Well done.
    Also well played. What a wonderful diversity of intellects we have around here.
  • Options

Oh, look! I've burrowed my way under the skin of yet another limp-dick dumb dumb. Propagation of a few more like you, and we'll give @doogman.com a good run for Kim's money.

I take it you're a bit upset with me because you like things nice and fratty and bro - everybody singing off the same song sheet with the right attitude so that you can imagine you actually have a decent life. Why don't you just go fuck off.

A few more thoughts (you're welcome):

WTF'd for using "dweeby". Are you in the 8th grade? Weirdo.

Take a note from @Tequilla FS; when creepy starts to really, really get to you, just send him a PM with a strong "Fuck You!". It seems to assuage his anger and helps him self-soothe for good long stretches. Try it!

You and that whore who brought you into the world should be hung in Pioneer Square for being so fucking stupid.

PS: It's crazy fucking embarrassing (for you) that a Lady Huskies thread was the one in which my participation pushed you over the edge. Jesus. Just jump off a bridge.
    Torture any puppies today? Oh, almost forgot: fuck you.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

ybe
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I honestly don't get the appeal of women's basketball. It just sucks to watch. The WNBA all-star game might not be that bad, but after the top 5 or 10 players in the country, there's a huge drop off in entertainment.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,412
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I liked Cheryl Miller and Swopes and Lisa Leslie. They could play but I still couldn't watch because of the dreck they played with
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863

I liked Cheryl Miller and Swopes and Lisa Leslie. They could play but I still couldn't watch because of the dreck they played with

I like Skylar Diggins.

You can flag me.

brb, jo.

• Options
    Hey do we still want to talk about the Lady Dawgs with Interfagdawg? The guy who almost forgot to hand me a fuck you?
  • Options
    Looks like I'm in your head old timer.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Diana Taurasi is the best female player I've seen. She actually takes 3's off the dribble and doesn't look awkward doing it. That is rare in the women's game.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hey do we still want to talk about the Lady Dawgs with Interfagdawg? The guy who almost forgot to hand me a fuck you?

Yeah but did he remember to pm a Fuck You as well?
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,337
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lady Dawgs?

Bitches.
  • Options
    Or maybe we can talk about The Lady Ducks making he upset run!!! So super!!!!

Where you at InterhomoDawg? This is your thread Sally.