Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Saudia Arabia's Jeddah Tower to be Tallest Building in the World

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited March 2017 in Tug Tavern

Sounds like an opportunity to pay them back for 9/11. But because we aren't faggots like they are, give everyone fair warning to vacate the premises, then....

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Vacate? Tit for tat.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Sledog said:

Vacate? Tit for tat.

We're better than they are. Do the same to Mecca. Only enough warning for people to leave, but not enough of a warning to spare their holy black box from destruction. The psychological impact is what's important.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Vacate? Tit for tat.

We're better than they are. Do the same to Mecca. Only enough warning for people to leave, but not enough of a warning to spare their holy black box from destruction. The psychological impact is what's important.
    I always thought killing the enemy was most important. Black Jack Pershing had a way of dealing with mooselimbs in the pillapeens that was effective.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Vacate? Tit for tat.

I always thought killing the enemy was most important. Black Jack Pershing had a way of dealing with mooselimbs in the pillapeens that was effective.
    Killing Islam is what is most important. Destroying the black box will call everything about their religion into question.
  • Options
    RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Vacate? Tit for tat.

Killing Islam is what is most important. Destroying the black box will call everything about their religion into question.
    What's in the box?
    The Kaaba (Arabic: الكعبة‎‎ al-Kaʿbah IPA: [alˈkaʕba], "The Cube"), also referred as Al Kaaba Al Musharrafah (The Holy Kaaba), is a building at the center of Islam's most sacred mosque, Al-Masjid al-Haram, in Mecca, al-Hejaz, Saudi Arabia. It is the most sacred site in Islam.[1] It is considered the "House of Allah (God)" and has a similar role to the Tabernacle and Holy of Holies in Judaism. Wherever they are in the world, Muslims are expected to face the Kaaba when performing salat (prayer). From any point in the world, the direction facing the Kaaba is called the qibla.

• Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Vacate? Tit for tat.

What's in the box?
    The Kaaba (Arabic: الكعبة‎‎ al-Kaʿbah IPA: [alˈkaʕba], "The Cube"), also referred as Al Kaaba Al Musharrafah (The Holy Kaaba), is a building at the center of Islam's most sacred mosque, Al-Masjid al-Haram, in Mecca, al-Hejaz, Saudi Arabia. It is the most sacred site in Islam.[1] It is considered the "House of Allah (God)" and has a similar role to the Tabernacle and Holy of Holies in Judaism. Wherever they are in the world, Muslims are expected to face the Kaaba when performing salat (prayer). From any point in the world, the direction facing the Kaaba is called the qibla.

That just describes the box itself. It doesn't answer my question about what's in the box?
  • Options
    RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Vacate? Tit for tat.

What's in the box?

That just describes the box itself. It doesn't answer my question about what's in the box?
    Mohammed's fossilized jizz and the mummified remains of the camel ass he fucked while spilling it.
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526

RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Vacate? Tit for tat.

What's in the box?

Mohammed's fossilized jizz and the mummified remains of the camel ass he fucked while spilling it.
    Helps explains that deadly Hajj stampede. Mecca pilgrims must have really wanted a whiff:

https://nytimes.com/2015/09/25/world/middleeast/mecca-stampede.html
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    edited March 2017
    Sledog said:

Vacate? Tit for tat.

Tell me again, which one's the religion of hate?image
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    I'm glad to see calls for Muslim genocide are openly tolerated by @DerekJohnson
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Slim Pickens rode it like a man. obk would be crying like the little bitch he is, and would ruin the whole scene.
  • Options
    Changing my mind. Stuff the tower to the brim with radical islamofag imams, the entire Saudi government, and sympathizers and enablers like BearsLoos and Justin Trudeau, and light it up.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    I changed my mind too. Just DIAFF already.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

Changing my mind. Stuff the tower to the brim with radical islamofag imams, the entire Saudi government, and sympathizers and enablers like BearsLoos and Justin Trudeau, and light it up.

Rule No.1
  • Options
    AlCzervik said:

Sledog said:

Vacate? Tit for tat.

Tell me again, which one's the religion of hate?image
    Liberalism.