Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2 QB's in 2018?

Comments

• Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Maybe Browning has made evident to the coaches that he will go pro after next season.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,095
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    @backthepack
    You may be too young to get this but those are former Washington QBs - there was a dual threat quarterback who had a tremendous pro career - but he was injured in college which opened up the way for another quarterback on the roster to go undefeated and win a national championship. I think it is worth highlighting that it is good to have QBs who are unafraid of competition because while one of them will have to be second string, that guy is one spring game away from becoming the starter and winning it all.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Mad_Son said:

@backthepack
    You may be too young to get this but those are former Washington QBs - there was a dual threat quarterback who had a tremendous pro career - but he was injured in college which opened up the way for another quarterback on the roster to go undefeated and win a national championship. I think it is worth highlighting that it is good to have QBs who are unafraid of competition because while one of them will have to be second string, that guy is one spring game away from becoming the starter and winning it all.

Was an accident.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    @RoadDawg55 you are jumping to conclusions at this point ...

I've been as vocal about how hard it is to load up on top end talent at QB as anybody ...

But at the same time you can make a legitimate case for UW needing 2 elite QBs in this class
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

I've been as vocal about how hard it is to load up on top end talent at QB as anybody ...

But at the same time you can make a legitimate case for UW needing 2 elite QBs in this class

I'm jumping the gun because it hasn't happened yet. $100 sven bucks that at some point Sirmon will release something that starts with, "After careful consideration and weighing my options..." It will happen.
    I would say that it's probably more likely that we only end up with one instead of two ...

But until it happens I just don't think taking the nega approach adds much value
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Anyone has an idea if Professor Sirmon is fucking pissed? I thought peterman does not recruit your position if you commited. Is this a response to fucking POS marlon situation?
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

Anyone has an idea if Professor Sirmon is fucking pissed? I thought peterman does not recruit your position if you commited. Is this a response to fucking POS marlon situation?

If he is pissed, Peterman and Kawasaki will give him a wedgie and lock him in his locker until he isn't pissed anymore.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Mad_Son said:

@backthepack

Was an accident.
    whoops! I think the condom just broke accident? or failed abortion accident?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    doogie said:

Mad_Son said:

@backthepack

Was an accident.
    More like oh shit i got caught fucking the teacher type of accident.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tequilla said:

I'm jumping the gun because it hasn't happened yet. $100 sven bucks that at some point Sirmon will release something that starts with, "After careful consideration and weighing my options..." It will happen.
    did Sirmon tweet to Yankoff something about welcoming him to the fam?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Meek said:

Tequilla said:

did Sirmon tweet to Yankoff something about welcoming him to the fam?
    Naw, just re-tweed
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Did we drop Sirmon yet?
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

doogie said:

Mad_Son said:

@backthepack

Was an accident.
    More like oh shit i got caught fucking the teacher type of accident.
    Did they fire his ass?