Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Call it now: how many wins for UW in 2017?

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    0-6
    EwaDawg said:

AZDuck said:

Youse are gonna take a step back this fall

Yep. We only score 69 against 0regon (at home).

Fucking.Embarrassing.Ty.Willy.Is.Better.Than.Taggert

DPOTD!
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    We won't lose to Stanford ... but probably lose one of the games late in the year during our tough stretch (mostly at home) ...

We'll win the North and I do think we'll beat USC in the PAC12 title game ...

Who knows how the CFP plays out at that point ... but I think we could be in a spot where we lose in the semi's again ... 12-2 feels about right to me.
  • Options
    MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    11-1 regular season, lose to USC in championship game, win bowel game.

12 wins
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

dnc said:

Only loss I see there is Stanford. We either drop another we shouldn't and win the bowel game against an inferior opponent, or get back into the playoff and lose there. 12-2 or 13-2 depending on who we face in the first round.

I supposed 11-3 is in play if you drop one you shouldn't and lose to SC in the P12 championship game, but I think the lack of coaching catches up to SC some this year, Darnold or no.

I have us going 11-2 in conference (losses to @89ute and USC in the PCG) and then blowing out whatever opponent we play in this year's version of the Rose Bowl Consolation Game (Fiesta maybe?).

Definitely possible. I don't see anyway we lose to Troy Williams at home though. Paying QB for Utah by October
    Fixed
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    89ute said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

dnc said:

Only loss I see there is Stanford. We either drop another we shouldn't and win the bowel game against an inferior opponent, or get back into the playoff and lose there. 12-2 or 13-2 depending on who we face in the first round.

I supposed 11-3 is in play if you drop one you shouldn't and lose to SC in the P12 championship game, but I think the lack of coaching catches up to SC some this year, Darnold or no.

I have us going 11-2 in conference (losses to @89ute and USC in the PCG) and then blowing out whatever opponent we play in this year's version of the Rose Bowl Consolation Game (Fiesta maybe?).

Definitely possible. I don't see anyway we lose to Troy Williams at home though. Paying QB for Utah by October
    Fixed
    Thinking he'll retire?
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

dnc said:

Fixed
    Thinking he'll retire?
    Lightening never strikes twice
  • Options
    HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 497
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

Gonna Doog up BTP. Natty Bitches!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    HHBruh said:

Gladstone said:

Gonna Doog up BTP. Natty Bitches!
    Offseason Natty! FUCK SC
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2017
    0-6
    You'll lose to Rutgers.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    christ, that schedule is just dogshit, its the longest preseason schedule ive ever seen.

furd and cuog ranked preseason top 25, but anyone else?
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Quite honestly, that is an easy fucking schedule.

Make the playoffs or die Petersen