Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I took down yesterday's article

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,235
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    On Friday I had lunch with @TommySQC and @CFetters_Nacho_Lover. Both of them were wearing UW hats and shirts. Tommy was even wearing a fucking UW visor, fer crissakes. On the other hand, I was wearing a Georgetown Hoyas shirt. I started thinking back and couldn't remember the last time I wore UW gear.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

On Friday I had lunch with @TommySQC and @CFetters_Nacho_Lover. Both of them were wearing UW hats and shirts. Tommy was even wearing a fucking UW visor, fer crissakes. On the other hand, I was wearing a Georgetown Hoyas shirt. I started thinking back and couldn't remember the last time I wore UW gear.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Fucking white people with their fucking visors. Please tell me this was at a golfing event. I am not sure what social setting other than golf is it acceptable to wear a visor
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Hardcore husky was your source?
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,454
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fucking white people with their fucking visors. Please tell me this was at a golfing event. I am not sure what social setting other than golf is it acceptable to wear a visor
  • Options
    WDWHAWDWHA Member Posts: 100
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I figured you took it down (there's a front page?) because you didn't want to contribute to the fake news movement.

But it's good you realized your mistake in stating Woodward has any balls.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited March 2017

• Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
  • Options
    Wombat_GuernicaWombat_Guernica Member Posts: 126
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    jecornel said:

I am not sure how the article strayed off course. It encompassed the entire tone of the forum. I rather enjoyed it myself.

I'm not sure a short article on occasion is going to "class up" the joint?

When Hitler, sloppy tittays, blacked out alcoholic indians, kill yourself, die in a fucking fire, shove a cheese grater up your asshole, retards in wheelchairs are common themes I think topics of microaggressions actually it is a little too tame honestly.

Side note, I think UW media access is probably deader than dead than dead itself.

YBE
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Sounds like an access problem

I have no plans to ever request UW access again.
    wait until you sell to Kim
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Hoya saxa!
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

jecornel said:

I am not sure how the article strayed off course. It encompassed the entire tone of the forum. I rather enjoyed it myself.

I'm not sure a short article on occasion is going to "class up" the joint?

When Hitler, sloppy tittays, blacked out alcoholic indians, kill yourself, die in a fucking fire, shove a cheese grater up your asshole, retards in wheelchairs are common themes I think topics of microaggressions actually it is a little too tame honestly.

Side note, I think UW media access is probably deader than dead than dead itself.

I hate to get picky and critique your poast but we don't just tell people to shove cheese graters up their ass, we specifically tell them to shove a RUSTY cheese grater up their ass. Sideways.