Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

In case anyone needed a reminder of who the true enemies of the program are

GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
www.uwdawgpound.com/2017/3/18/14966786/lorenzo-romar-coaching-carousel-washington-huskies-basketball-search

Maybe the HFP can get him back on.

Comments

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

A couple thoughts:
    1- The author, Chris Landon, says that Jen Cohen "is trying to blow everything up", which is the exact same phrase that a dismissive Kim used over and over again to take shots at Petersen when he was hired.

2- the author touts Romar's ability to bring in elite talent and argues that the only reason they weren't succesful is that the supporting talent wasn't good. We'll who the fuck's fault is that?

Too bad the supporting cast was an all American playing across the state
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,129
    Those articles and doogs like that used to anger me. Now, as I've said, they sustain me. People who are that upset and have spent that much time lamenting the loss of a crap basketball coach need to get their fucking head checked. I laugh at how obsessed they were with proclaiming their devotion to Romar and, if they can't wrap their head around why it was a good decision to fire him, then they don't deserve a response.

Every article like that I see makes me happy, knowing that people are this bothered makes our victory that much more sweet. SB Nation has always been a shit network of blogs run by mouthbreathing fanboys.

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited March 2017
    haie said:

Chris Landon is a mouthbreathing doog. The end.

Some other all-star doogs over there include BigEazzyyy whose fucking head exploded trying to defend Sark during ASU game 2013. Fuck that site. Don't even link it here.

you're right
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Chris Landon...el oh fucking el. The guy is all freaked out that nothing is confirmed within 4 days and Cohen made a mistake. Does that retard somehow think finishing 11th out of 12 is some positive accomplishment? Holy fuck this guy is clueless.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Meek said:

Chris Landon...el oh fucking el. The guy is all freaked out that nothing is confirmed within 4 days and Cohen made a mistake. Does that retard somehow think finishing 11th out of 12 is some positive accomplishment? Holy fuck this guy is clueless.

Our next coach is still in the tourney...
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Meek said:

There were real life doogs that were upset she didn't name candidate at the press conference when she announced the firing of Romar. These people live in some fantasy world.
    Just when you think you've heard it all, doogs find a way to invent new kinds of stupidity.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Fuck Chris Landon ... that's some of the most fucktarded set of logical arguments made anywhere ...

It's what I love about local and hack media ... more often than when they have to give opinions their simpleton brains show that they have no idea how of what's going on ...
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Fuck Chris Landon ... that's some of the most fucktarded set of logical arguments made anywhere ...

It's what I love about local and hack media ... more often than when they have to give opinions their simpleton brains show that they have no idea how of what's going on ...

Landon didn't use any logic, he wrote an article that said "There is no reason or justification for keeping Romar on any level, but I am going to use Cohen as the bad guy, so Romar should have been allowed to return because he is the good guy in this fiasco"

The real reason he wanted to keep Romar is it makes his job easy because Lorenzo is such a great man, and would always accommodate the media's request for stories, interviews, etc, where the football coach doesn't care of have time for the media and while he will be cordial with them, if you ask him a stupid question, your going to get a dipshit pull your head out look and answer back.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,869
    edited March 2017

Meek said:

Our next coach is still in the tourney...
    The NIT?
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

I don't think uwdawgpound counts as any kind of "local media" any more than this place does.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

I don't think uwdawgpound counts as any kind of "local media" any more than this place does.
    It counts less. Fuck those doogertons.