Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just got off the phone

MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,126
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Just got off the phone with a dear friend of mine, former assistant AD in the ACC. Hearing Cohen made a trip to upstate NY to inquire about Mark Hopkins' interest in the program should she decide to fire Romar. Word is Hopkins is going to stay at Syracuse irregardless.

She's covering her bases just in case she pulls the trigger with Lorenzo.

Comments

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    MelloDawg said:

Just got off the phone with a dear friend of mine, former assistant AD in the ACC. Hearing Cohen made a trip to upstate NY to inquire about Mark Hopkins' interest in the program should she decide to fire Romar. Word is Hopkins is going to stay at Syracuse irregardless.

2 week vacation in upstate New York, that a lot of sloppy tit time
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863

MelloDawg said:

2 week vacation in upstate New York, that a lot of sloppy tit time
    Upstate New York in February- lots of sloppy tits simply for warmth. Fat as insulation is the norm.