Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

MJ Ale, 3* 2018 OL, Fife HS, WA (COMMITTED)

HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,512
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Standard Supporter
Another Fife HOSS. Oregon just offered him, about half the Pac-12 has so far now. Maybe the new OL coach wants to sniff him first at the Husky Camp and get McGary's ass on him.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/180758
Tagged:

Comments

• HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,512
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2017
    For the record, his real name is real name is Ulumoo so say anything you have to say to his FACE!!!!!!!!!!122111121!!!!!!!

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Yeah he's a beast 6'6 and 300 plus.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'll be down in Fife on Monday and right by the high school. Should I wait for him to leave school and bark like a DAWG when I see him?

Should also consider following up with a tweet about how great UW is.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

He's a big mf'er. I think his stock (and stalk) will rise durine his senior season.

Dude is fucking gigantic. He's just super raw and I don't know if he moves his feet well enough to be elite... I think we are going to change our recruiting strategy a lot this year, so I don't know if an offer means 'we want you desperately' like it did last year. I'm not saying it doesn't. DON'T TWIST. It just remains to be seen.

But it's an chinteresting development, for sure.

Him and Steven Jones are very similar players IMO, except for Steven Jones being more a natural athlete, whereas MJ is more a warrior.
    Have heard Steven Jones has been looking a little fat and out of shape
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

He's a big mf'er. I think his stock (and stalk) will rise durine his senior season.

Dude is fucking gigantic. He's just super raw and I don't know if he moves his feet well enough to be elite... I think we are going to change our recruiting strategy a lot this year, so I don't know if an offer means 'we want you desperately' like it did last year. I'm not saying it doesn't. DON'T TWIST. It just remains to be seen.

Him and Steven Jones are very similar players IMO, except for Steven Jones being more a natural athlete, whereas MJ is more a warrior.
    Have heard Steven Jones has been looking a little fat and out of shape
    I am, too. Happens to the best of us.
  • Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Want to expand on this? Pete's realized he has to play the 'crootin game?
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Because we're full service around this bitch: http://www.hudl.com/profile/6341005/mj-ale
  • NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I am so glad we offered him. I'm sick of holding out offers forever.

I like him, but I don't love him. DDY 2. But he's fucking huge and he moves pretty well.

I see him as a G, ultimately, but he could be a good one for us if we develop him.

That's a big ass G. Can you imagine him and Kirkland blocking for Savon and the cartel kid assuming they develop?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    @Dennis_DeYoung @CokeGreaterThanPepsi
    Isn't he from new zealand? I think he should holla at Johnny Goodtimes Nansen for that canadian citizenship