Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Petersen just Woofed

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't know if anybody has noticed but Spiker's QB is incredible. I had to look him up while watching Spiker. He's doing big time stuff. When a high school QB throws guys open, you know they have it. Fuck Dylan Morris, Spiker's QB is better.

Spiker is a poor man's Ty Jones. I hate 40 times but the slow time showed up on tape too. I like him, but the QB made a bigger impression on me.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I don't know if anybody has noticed but Spiker's QB is incredible. I had to look him up while watching Spiker. He's doing big time stuff. When a high school QB throws guys open, you know they have it. Fuck Dylan Morris, Spiker's QB is better.

Spiker is a poor man's Ty Jones. I hate 40 times but the slow time showed up on tape too. I like him, but the QB made a bigger impression on me.

Yeah, I don't think speed is his game, but players with bad 40 times out of HS have done great. Isaiah Ford ran a 4.86 at 6'1" 161. Ended up running a 4.61 at 194 pounds, which is fine for the collegiate level.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,926
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Tequilla said:

Fuck Ektard ... he makes @RoadDawg55 look like he is a savant

Damn Tequilla. 12:42 am on St. Patties day and you're thinking about me?

What's up with you fags and the teen boy stalking references? While the cool crowd was out banging beaver at parties on campus, you maroons were safe at home with your other cuntless friends watching and memorizing lines from Biggins on Friday nights (then recite them the next day after class with same said friends). Then after everybody went home, you'd crank up an episode of "hudl" when nobody was watching. You know who you are. You still post tl, dr references here every thread. Get over it already. No wonder you are 40 and still single.
    @Tequilla wishes he could learn how to quit you.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Spiker ran a 4.83 as a junior in HS at 6'4 188 pounds.

He also had a top 6 20 yard shuttle time in the LA opening regional camp with over 200 participants last weekend. Dude is really good athletically.

His interview with Biggins was very reminiscent of Molden's. Absolutely glowed over Petersen and the program.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    Gladstone said:

He also had a top 6 20 yard shuttle time in the LA opening regional camp with over 200 participants last weekend. Dude is really good athletically.

His interview with Biggins was very reminiscent of Molden's. Absolutely glowed over Petersen and the program.
    Ouch
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AlCzervik said:

Gladstone said:

Ouch
    OOPS