Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Reality For Quooks

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
UW won't buy out Romars contract because they don't give a fuck about college basketball (like most of the country).

You know what they care about? 70-21. Congrats on being a "basketball school". I remember when I was graduating from UW and the football team was shit but the basketball team was good. Really fucking special times.

Cinder blocks. McKenzie River. Shit jobs and careers. Your destiny.

Seems like I care.

Comments

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doog Post of the Year nominee.

Thank you for your vote.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

UW won't buy out Romars contract because they don't give a fuck about college basketball (like most of the country).

You know what they care about? 70-21. Congrats on being a "basketball school". I remember when I was graduating from UW and the football team was shit but the basketball team was good. Really fucking special times.

Cinder blocks. McKenzie River. Shit jobs and careers. Your destiny.

Seems like I care.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2017
    All these quooks walking around today like they've always been die hard basketball fans, wearing their stupid fucking Donald Duck jerseys. No one gave a shit about the blazers until a week ago and now it's NURKIC FEVER. Get that 8 spot to go to slaughter against GS!

Fucking nuke both major nw cities.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited March 2017
    haie said:

All these quooks walking around today like they've always been die hard basketball fans, wearing their stupid fucking Donald Duck jerseys. No one gave a shit about the blazers until a week ago and now it's NURKIC FEVER. Get that 8 spot to go to slaughter against GS!

Don't kid yourself, you'd give a shit if your Daawwggs had finished 16-2 instead of 2-16.

Now with football...UW goes to one BCS game in 16 years and you talk shit? That's as bad as Quooks thinking football was invented in 1994. Go take a walk with your beau and get some perspective.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Don't kid yourself, you'd give a shit if your Daawwggs had finished 16-2 instead of 2-16.

Now with football...UW goes to one BCS game in 16 years and you talk shit? That's as bad as Quooks thinking football was invented in 1994. Go take a walk with your beau and get some perspective.
    I didn't care when I was in school and the doogs were celebrating a #1 seed.

1 good year. It bothers quooks that UW has the coach now and there's nothing left but table scraps for the rest of the conference. It's not just 1 good year, it's Playoffs in year 3 and a staff that wants to put their boot on your feathery throats.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    The fact it's still up in the air gives me hope they're pursuing people.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Quooks who say things like we're a basketball school deserve the full plunger from Kansas, if Louisville doesn't beat them to it.

Doogs who say things like now that we have the right coach deserve Darnold sticking the full plunger in next year, if Stanford doesn't do it first.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited March 2017
    haie said:

haie said:

I didn't care when I was in school and the doogs were celebrating a #1 seed.

1 good year. It bothers quooks that UW has the coach now and there's nothing left but table scraps for the rest of the conference. It's not just 1 good year, it's Playoffs in year 3 and a staff that wants to put their boot on your feathery throats.
    USC without kiffin and sark disagrees.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Quooks who say things like we're a basketball school deserve the full plunger from Kansas, if Louisville doesn't beat them to it.

Doogs who say things like now that we have the right coach deserve Darnold sticking the full plunger in next year, if Stanford doesn't do it first

We have the right coach.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Doogs who say things like now that we have the right coach deserve Darnold sticking the full plunger in next year, if Stanford doesn't do it first.