Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

President Trump Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

2»

Comments

• Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

I'm still waiting for them to take Obama's Nobel Prize back. WTF did he achieve? About the only thing he did right in 8 years is kill Osama. I guess that was noble. It must have been really hard for him to kill his cousin and brother in Islam.

He only ordered 1,000 secret drone bombings in undeclared war zones around the world. That sounds pretty peaceful
    So is he pathetic for bombing terrorists or for not bombing terrorists? Make up your fucking mind.
    You must have me confused with someone else. My problem is the use of drone bombings in undeclared war zones. We're bombing weddings in Yemen to hopefully kill 1 terrorist in the lot. Nevermind the fact that we armed and funded ISIS.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dflea said:

I'm still waiting for them to take Obama's Nobel Prize back. WTF did he achieve? About the only thing he did right in 8 years is kill Osama. I guess that was noble. It must have been really hard for him to kill his cousin and brother in Islam.

He only ordered 1,000 secret drone bombings in undeclared war zones around the world. That sounds pretty peaceful
    So is he pathetic for bombing terrorists or for not bombing terrorists? Make up your fucking mind.
    You must have me confused with someone else. My problem is the use of drone bombings in undeclared war zones. We're bombing weddings in Yemen to hopefully kill 1 terrorist in the lot. Nevermind the fact that we armed and funded ISIS.
    Obama bombed ISIS or armed and funded them? You accused him of both in the same post. Dumbfuck.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

doogie said:

dhdawg said:

the award has already become a joke.

Let's just make it a total mockery and give it to trump

Funny, isn't it? How it took this long and a Trump Trigger for you to decide this award is shit and purely political?
    Welcome to 1994:

https://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/laureates/1994/
    The judges also would have accepted 1978 and 1973, and Chris Hitchens (RIP) is still pissed about 1979
    God how I miss Hitchens and his "Hitch-Slaps" every day of the week. Irreplaceable.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump is a great uniter.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

dflea said:

Obama bombed ISIS or armed and funded them? You accused him of both in the same post. Dumbfuck.
    If you're too simple-minded to realize he could have done both, you're the dumbfuck.

Of course he didn't wire money from the U.S. Treasury to the "ISIS" bank account. But he sure as hell gave the "freedom fighters" and "moderate rebels" in Syria, Libya, Egypt, etc. a shit ton of weapons and cash to overthrow their respective governments. Except there were no "moderate rebels". There are different sects who all fight under the same banner.

Are you really that dense?
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Trump is a great uniter.

He at least deserves a gold medal for each antifa asshole his supporters beat the shit out of.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    What a gay useless non-content thread
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sledog said:

There's no proof they killed him but hopefully he's not driving a cab in New York.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

There's no proof they killed him but hopefully he's not driving a cab in New York.
    yjcrcy
  • Options

What a perfect Boobs thread

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

Sledog said:

yjcrcy
    This place needs a reference library for insider lingo.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

You shouldn't have terrorists as wedding guests if you don't want your shit blown the fuck up.

This may be the best sentence ever. Hahaha so true.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

What a perfect Boobs thread

Disagree.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Sledog said:

yjcrcy
    This place needs a reference library for insider lingo.
    Huh?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

dflea said:

You shouldn't have terrorists as wedding guests if you don't want your shit blown the fuck up.

This may be the best sentence ever. Hahaha so true.
    Yeah but terrorists have the best coke though.
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    At the end of Rambo 3 it says something like: "Dedicated To The Brave Freedom Fighters In Afghanistan" - and of course the movie shows people on camelback helping Rambo...

Of course the Afghans were repelling the Soviet Union then...