Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The recruiting bored finally doesn't suck.

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Breaking legit news, actual evals of recruits and coaches, funny shit, and a valued place for @SpiritHorse. Gracias to the TSIO queers. I like it here now for the first time in 4 miserable years. This bored will make my time at Passages of Winchester or whatever other gay named rehab facility I end up at so much better.

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,097
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Breaking legit news, actual evals of recruits and coaches, funny shit, and a valued place for @SpiritHorse. Gracias to the TSIO queers. I like it here now for the first time in 4 miserable years. This bored will make my time at Passages of Winchester or whatever other gay named rehab facility I end up at so much better.

And hats off to Marge, Swaye's wife, because that whole experience... the three weeks that she stayed at Trembling Hills has paid off. No more alcohol or sedatives in her life.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Swaye said:

What's funny is in the early days of the site, there was a pretty major push against having a recruiting bored. Us part-time TBSers had to plead our case.
    I was wrong about that.

Keeping the NAMBLA content isolated was a good move
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,116
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

And hats off to Marge, Swaye's wife, because that whole experience... the three weeks that she stayed at Trembling Hills has paid off. No more alcohol or sedatives in her life.
    Tierra del Fuego.

Fallopian taco.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    The recruiting bored doesn't suck > This basketball team doesn't suck
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    You'd have to be @GrandpaSankey to not see @TierbsHsotBoobs would be the one person to flag my OP.
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

This bored will make my time at Passages of Winchester or whatever other gay named rehab facility I end up at so much better.

And it will be a better area of focus than their "life is better without drugs" propoganda...
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,097
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Tierra del Fuego.

Fallopian taco.
    And put it on the Underhill's tab!