Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

State Rights!!11!1

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,769
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If you guys are thinking the democrats are somehow different you are detached from reality. If a couple of brothers like Obama and Holder pussied out on it what is your basis of thinking this?

Democrats have controlled congress numerous times over the last 40 years. People do want it legal.

This is the basis of my prediction. Its the Nixon went to China effect. Hi IDawg!

But Obama!!!

You mean the guy that didn't touch recreational weed for the past 4 years?
    You're either lying or sadly misinformed

Should be an easy thing to refute. Which recreational stores were raided?
    First of all my point was as recently as 08 thru 10 Obama had a veto proof majority and didn't do shit which is why I asked why I would believe the democrats would be different

I made a prediction. We'll see in 8 years if I'm right or wrong.

Holders actions make it impossible for any dispensary to use banking making it high risk to be all cash and no ability to get a loan.

If I have time I'll research your narrowly worded dodge of my point. Because the government has been threatening medical outlets and growers. See Montana
    The democrats were pussies and didn't want to reschedule. You're preaching to the choir. Their stance has changed along with national opinion since then. Still has nothing to do with SSessions quest to take down recreational pot.

I'll save you the trouble in your research. It hasn't happened.
    Their stance has changed since 2016? Sure. So raiding medical operations is fine.

Cool

People have been in favor of legal weed for a long time.

Sounds you agree with me afterall.

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    as always. the democrats are bad, the republicans are worse.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited February 2017

If you guys are thinking the democrats are somehow different you are detached from reality. If a couple of brothers like Obama and Holder pussied out on it what is your basis of thinking this?

Democrats have controlled congress numerous times over the last 40 years. People do want it legal.

This is the basis of my prediction. Its the Nixon went to China effect. Hi IDawg!

But Obama!!!

First of all my point was as recently as 08 thru 10 Obama had a veto proof majority and didn't do shit which is why I asked why I would believe the democrats would be different

Holders actions make it impossible for any dispensary to use banking making it high risk to be all cash and no ability to get a loan.

If I have time I'll research your narrowly worded dodge of my point. Because the government has been threatening medical outlets and growers. See Montana
    The democrats were pussies and didn't want to reschedule. You're preaching to the choir. Their stance has changed along with national opinion since then. Still has nothing to do with SSessions quest to take down recreational pot.

Their stance has changed since 2016? Sure. So raiding medical operations is fine.

Cool

It didn't break 50% until WA legalized it, but okay.

Their stance changed in 2013 when they said they wouldn't touch recreational stores that abide by their local laws. And they didn't. I don't know the specifics of the medical raids other than the last in WA to get raided was because they didn't have a valid license.

And Christ, quit deflecting. Your boy appointed a shit AG, not the Dems.
  • Options

But Obama!!!

Cool

Their stance changed in 2013 when they said they wouldn't touch recreational stores that abide by their local laws. And they didn't. I don't know the specifics of the medical raids other than the last in WA to get raided was because they didn't have a valid license.

wrong. he's on team trump, so he's great!!!
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This thread is proof that Race will argue any issue in favor of Trump.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Are you guys stupid? Sessions is as relevant as Holder.

I've been smoking weed and talking shit since before you were born.

Boobs claimed we need a Democrat congress which I demonstrated to be patently false. You're the partisans.

I want the law changed regardless of party and IMO Trump will eventually have the balls to do it unlike you god Obama

CHRIST you really are stupid
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2017

CHRIST you really ANYONE WHO DOESN'T AGREE WITH ME are stupid

This could be written for just about any Race post, but certainly applies here.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Lots of missing the point in here. Sad!

Shane's looking out for the rest of us.

• Options

Are you guys stupid? Sessions is as relevant as Holder.

I've been smoking weed and talking shit since before you were born.

Boobs claimed we need a Democrat congress which I demonstrated to be patently false. You're the partisans.

I want the law changed regardless of party and IMO Trump will eventually have the balls to do it unlike you god Obama

CHRIST you really are stupid

Based on what? I thought we were praising trump for doing what he says he'll do. He has said nothing in favor of Legal weed and his ag hates it.

That is just magically going to change?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

But Obama!!!

It's not an all cash business here in Washington.

But still.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

But Obama!!!

Cool

I know about the one in Montana that race as trying to link in the other thread. I know a few people involved, they weren't following state law. One group that was raided was a pastor with a CPA wife, they had records of everything. They thought they were on the up and up, even filed tax returns. But they weren't following state law so the feds shut them down. If I remember correctly, they didn't prosecute either, they just took the cash as plants, which actually hurt them cause they couldn't have a process to get their shit back.

Obama and Holder, while they are pussies and should have pushed for a schedule change, at least they were clear. If you are following state law, you are good. They even published guidelines for tribes to establish and comply with the law.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

CHRIST you really ANYONE WHO DOESN'T AGREE WITH ME are stupid

This could be written for just about any Race post, but certainly applies here.
    And just me

Another mensa member
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who knew that weed couldn't be legal until 30 days ago and Sessions blew it

SAD
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

SAD

It's sad to see how far your expectations have fallen.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SAD

It's sad to see how far your expectations have fallen.
    I'm giving him 40 days and that's it

I am living proof of the medicinal qualities of weed. I've been sober since last Saturday and want to kill people. Only a couple hours to go.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sledog said:

No medicinal need for it. Recreational use? If it's taxed at about 2,000% with the tax going to schools and law enforcement I'm in.

Kill yourself
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

No medicinal need for it. Recreational use? If it's taxed at about 2,000% with the tax going to schools and law enforcement I'm in.

You have said lot of stupid shit on here. That one about tops them all.
    Smoke some dope it'll look different in a few minutes but you'll be too lazy to poast.
    My grandpa had Crones Disease and lost most of his large intestine when he was 37. Because of this he didn't get nearly as much nutrition as a normal person from eating, so he had to eat much more. Because of all this doctors gave him until 40 to wither away and die.

What is the only non-invasive thing that makes you hungry?

He lived to be 72 because of marijuana, period. There was nothing else out there that would have done this. The state of Oregon recognized this too and he was one of the first 25 people that were allowed to grow and use marijuana for the state's case study in the mid-90's.

It's a much better alternative to opiate pain medication and it does have some other absolute medical benefits.

Squares will be squares, but they'll be dead soon.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2017
    Sledog said:

Irrefutable evidence that you're the dumbest motherfucker here.

Shit, you might be the dumbest motherfucker alive anywhere.

When you die, I'm going to laugh and have a party.