Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump 4, Politifact 1

HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
HondoFS might cry himself to sleep tonight with his Zimas...

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/02/trump-4-politifact-1.php

Let's be honest though...that assumes he is rational which he is not. Instead expect a lame attack on the authors and some sort of other blindness to reality.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    For reference, the Politifact article:
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/feb/18/fact-checking-president-donald-trumps-florida-rall/

1. Author said the same thing as Politifact. No score.
    2. Point for Trump. Lockheed Martin gave him credit.
    3. Point for Politifact. No argument.
    4. Economic optimism polls are generally positive while the right track/wrong track polls are generally negative. No score here, because it depends on how you want to define optimism.
    5. Point for Trump. Obama did pick the seven countries first.

I score it 2-1 Trump.

I'm trying to be fair with this, unlike your source who was openly biased against Democrats. I will say this was a poor effort by Politifact. They should be sticking to whether or not what Trump is saying is factually correct.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    You seem gullible.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    The source hates Trump about as much. Politi"fact" (and several others like it) are a joke...only idiots like HondoFS think they are worth the electrons they waste publishing it.

And how the hell did Trump take Jefferson out of context again?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

HondoFS might cry himself to sleep tonight with his Zimas...

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/02/trump-4-politifact-1.php

Let's be honest though...that assumes he is rational which he is not. Instead expect a lame attack on the authors and some sort of other blindness to reality.

How about the option that the OP is a fucking imbecile? Is that ok?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Trump told the thousands at his rally that he turned around a troubled contract for the F-35 that had been “seven years late, hundreds of billions of dollars over budget.”

Why doesn't your source mention this claim?

Trump is a liar, I don't need politifact to tell me that. I don't care to address everything else, I'm fine to read multiple sources and I don't look at politifacts final verdict. I look at the whole body of work. Same with other sources.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

The source hates Trump about as much. Politi"fact" (and several others like it) are a joke...only idiots like HondoFS think they are worth the electrons they waste publishing it.

I re-read the Politifact column. They were dumb about that, so I'm giving that one to Trump. 3-1.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Trump told the thousands at his rally that he turned around a troubled contract for the F-35 that had been “seven years late, hundreds of billions of dollars over budget.”

Why doesn't your source mention this claim?

Trump is a liar, I don't need politifact to tell me that. I don't care to address everything else, I'm fine to read multiple sources and I don't look at politifacts final verdict. I look at the whole body of work. Same with other sources.

HondoFS...only he could come up with a response this stupid. The program is hundreds of billions over budget so far...$200 billion as of 2015. But keep trying.

You might have to accept by your own criteria you are a liar as well...
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

I re-read the Politifact column. They were dumb about that, so I'm giving that one to Trump. 3-1.
    I'm hearing boobs is a ref n shit
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I'm hearing boobs is a shit ref
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

I'm hearing boobs is a shit ref
    Easy fix == easy