Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I was told the talk here would be hot and moist

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
But the Seahawks are a dried up franchise. SAD
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Soak the 12 boxers your moms got you for Christmas in gasoline, put them on and light them on fire.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2017
    haie said:

Soak the 12 boxers your moms got you for Christmas in gasoline, put them on and light them on fire.

If you weren't such a water brained Lane CC grad retard, you would know that I hate the 12's/Seahawks even more than you hate employment.
    Your premise is that somehow I'm supposed to care if you love or hate the Seahooks and their fans. I don't. HTH. You should join Todd Doxey for a swim in the McKenzie sometime though. I'm hearing the water is cool and refreshing this time of year. One might even say it gurgles with anticipation of the coming spring.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

If you weren't such a water brained Lane CC grad retard, you would know that I hate the 12's/Seahawks even more than you hate employment.
    Your premise is that somehow I'm supposed to care if you love or hate the Seahooks and their fans. I don't. HTH. You should join Todd Doxey for a swim in the McKenzie sometime though. I'm hearing the water is cool and refreshing this time of year. One might even say it gurgles with anticipation of the coming spring.
    The McKenzie is, and has always been, reserved for jack ducks. That's a well known fact around here.

Sorry I struck a nerve with your hawks. I forgot that jack ducks living in Springfield love their grellow on saturdays and their lime/blue on Sunday's.

Fag
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    haie said:

haie said:

The McKenzie is, and has always been, reserved for jack ducks. That's a well known fact around here.

Sorry I struck a nerve with your hawks. I forgot that jack ducks living in Springfield love their grellow on saturdays and their lime/blue on Sunday's.

Fag
    Your very worst effort
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

Fag
    Your very worst effort
    Nothing in that poast is false.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

MKG