Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Presented without comment

2»

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Two words Jake: V - Neck. You look like a mo mo with that undershirt.

Dude he is a fucking kid. At his fucking age, I was wearing hoodies with tom and jerry pictures on it.
    Yes, I'm being a dick and I look goofy a fuck at 19 too.
  • Options
    TokenBlackTokenBlack Member Posts: 34
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Banquet night at the Sea-Tac KKK charter?

Guessing my invite was lost in the mail???
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

STAY
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

STAY
    Gimme my 5.3s, bitch.
  • Options
    SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 917
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Undershirts are for fags. Period.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    skinned said:

Holy fuck...I never realized how tiny of a man our OC is. How did that guy play quarterback in the PAC-10??? It's not like Jake is tall

Not sure you remember but Johnny boy tore the fuck out of us. Record book performances.

• Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    jecornel said:

skinned said:

Holy fuck...I never realized how tiny of a man our OC is. How did that guy play quarterback in the PAC-10??? It's not like Jake is tall

Not sure you remember but Johnny boy tore the fuck out of us. Record book performances.

Yet we? still won.

Stats are for losers.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    digits said:

jecornel said:

skinned said:

Yet we? still won.

Stats are for losers.
    In this case I disagree. That was a pretty good sign that Husky defense was as thing of the past.
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

V-necks are for Lebanese convenience store owners.
    You mean not under a dress shirt right- i.e., V-neck as the main piece of upper body attire? I could agree with you there in that wearing just a V-neck t-shirt is either douchey or for the owner of a convenience store. But I think if we asked a dress shirt superiority guy, he'd tell us that one is supposed to wear a V-neck undershirt (or wife beater if that's you're thing) when wearing a button down with no tie. Same apples for polos.
    I'm a wifebeater kind of guy.

On another note, I hope the Seahawks draft Joe Mixon
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

You mean not under a dress shirt right- i.e., V-neck as the main piece of upper body attire? I could agree with you there in that wearing just a V-neck t-shirt is either douchey or for the owner of a convenience store. But I think if we asked a dress shirt superiority guy, he'd tell us that one is supposed to wear a V-neck undershirt (or wife beater if that's you're thing) when wearing a button down with no tie. Same apples for polos.

The domestic violators are fast becoming an undervalued resource. Frank Hill, Tyreek Hill, now probably Mixon all dropped in the draft thanks to their wifebeating ways then became steals for the team that picked them.

I'm all for the Hawks drafting Mixon in the second round, both because he's a first round talent and because the pussy Seattle meltdown never disappoints.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

The domestic violators are fast becoming an undervalued resource. Frank Hill, Tyreek Hill, now probably Mixon all dropped in the draft thanks to their wifebeating ways then became steals for the team that picked them.

I'm all for the Hawks drafting Mixon in the second round, both because he's a first round talent and because the pussy Seattle meltdown never disappoints.
    It goes away quickly. It's hardly ever mentioned with Clark. I don't think Pete worries too much about public opinion.

Not condoning it at all, but it was three years ago. He was probably 18 years old? Let the kid and the girl grow up and move on.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    digits said:

jecornel said:

skinned said:

Yet we? still won.

Stats are for losers.
    Check your facts, dumb fuck.