Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why does UW always shut down the Air Raid?

A theory from the most delusional poster on Cougfarm
"We already know that Coach Pete dedicates a percentage of every practice to the WSU Air Raid defense."

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    That's the Cougliest of all Coug things to say ... he's clearly not living in Trump's America.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

You're gonna need to be more specific
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Crimson Apostle.

Last fall when it was announced that Lenius was suspended for the first 3 games, this poster claimed the local media was protecting UW and that Lenius was guilty of far worse than what Luani or Barber did. The guy lives in Trump's world of alternative facts and conspiracy theories.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,993

"We already know that Coach Pete dedicates a percentage of every practice to the WSU Air Raid defense."

Its pretty funny, actually. These poasters say some of the most unsubstantiated and illogical shit ever and if you challenge it with reason and logic then your poasts are forever subject to moderator approval.

It's even funnier when you try to post a link about WSU and the mod won't approve it but will post a link to an article after he steals your link for all the breaking news that effects WSU.

I realize that I will get crucified over this but that site is even worse than dawgman. Its really no contest.

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I'm hearing that decommitments are on the rise nationally and the young O-Line is ready to rock.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:

Crimson Apostle.

Last fall when it was announced that Lenius was suspended for the first 3 games, this poster claimed the local media was protecting UW and that Lenius was guilty of far worse than what Luani or Barber did. The guy lives in Trump's world of alternative facts and conspiracy theories.
    Has anyone asked about their incoming QB who by multiple sources did some pretty fucked up shit to a handicapped kid to the point where I would think most major schools would pull the offer? I'm sure that was made up by all the local newspapers and he was never even suspended...he wanted to give his backup a chance.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Crimson Apostle.

Has anyone asked about their incoming QB who by multiple sources did some pretty fucked up shit to a handicapped kid to the point where I would think most major schools would pull the offer? I'm sure that was made up by all the local newspapers and he was never even suspended...he wanted to give his backup a chance.
    I heard Pullman PD planted the handicapped kid on the QB in order to cause trouble.
    legit lol
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Crimson Apostle.

Huge Faggot.
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    They only shut down Cal and WSU air raid. Much weaker than real air raid teams.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    dongman said:

I don't think most other air raid schools were good either last year. Texas Tech and Baylor weren't good either.
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited February 2017

dongman said:

I don't think most other air raid schools were good either last year. Texas Tech and Baylor weren't good either.
    Well none of them are good anymore, I agree. The whole philosophy is gone. Only WKU does it well because of competition. I'm just saying it's not hard to shut it down now because the philosophy is bad, plus the teams running it have mediocre-okay players.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    EwaDawg said:

Its pretty funny, actually. These poasters say some of the most unsubstantiated and illogical shit ever and if you challenge it with reason and logic then your poasts are forever subject to moderator approval.

It's even funnier when you try to post a link about WSU and the mod won't approve it but will post a link to an article after he steals your link for all the breaking news that effects WSU.

I realize that I will get crucified over this but that site is even worse than dawgman. Its really no contest.

Sounds like Trump's Amerikkka still better than Hil's Amerirabi though.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,993
    H_D said:

Because the Air Raid sucks.

Because "they" can.

Same reason a dog licks its pecker.