Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I have a hard time believing that Dime did that without something out of line happening ... he's not a shithead
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2 buffs, one slap.

Wish we got that kind of efficiency on the court.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,926
    Founders Club
    Shapalicious is your source?
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Shapalicious is your source?

@shapalicious > @sportboner
  • Options
    BlackDaveWymanBlackDaveWyman Member Posts: 73
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Sportboner > New York Times
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,896
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

I have a hard time believing that Dime did that without something out of line happening ... he's not a shithead

You know him personally?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The C-Unit broke rule one

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

You know him personally?
    I've met him a few times and he's very friendly with a good friend of mine ... of all the guys on UW's roster he'd be very low on my list of guys that I would expect to do this
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

A slap at a basketball game has me in the mood for the @Tequilla story about Tank Johnson holding his arms back while another UW football player punched him.

Queef the story out of your cunt, Tequilla. I want to laugh.

That's actually not the Tank story ...

I was accused one night of undercutting Jamaun Willis on a really shitty alley oop pass that I turned to look at while he jumped for it and landed on me (I haven't moved!). Chris Jurgens then grabbed me from behind to hold my arms and keep me from moving when Willis then punched me from behind around the ear area. Pretty sure I had a concussion for a bit after that one.

The Tank story was where he put his size 15 or whatever he had across my throat in the corner of the wall while about 5 or 6 guys (including teammates that were also friends of mine) were trying to pull him off me. When finally pulled off and an administrator told him to get out of the building he responded by saying "I'm not too smart."
    crisped
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I hope we hire Brandon Roy. He always was a coach in the floor. That way we can keep Porter. Obviously Roy would keep Porter's dad. Retaining Will Conroy will be crucial to the process. I think Nate Robinson would be good as the final assistant.

Romar could be enticed to stay on in an administrative role. We need him around to help B-Roy as a first time head coach.
  • Options

I hope we hire Brandon Roy. He always was a coach in the floor. That way we can keep Porter. Obviously Roy would keep Porter's dad. Retaining Will Conroy will be crucial to the process. I think Nate Robinson would be good as the final assistant.

Romar could be enticed to stay on in an administrative role. We need him around to help B-Roy as a first time head coach.

You serious Clark?

I fucking love Brandon Roy but there's no way in hell we should be turning over the program to a first year HS coach. If the new corch wants to hire BRoy as an assistant I'm good with that. I can't get behind Brandon as HC. At least not yet.

Disregard if I'm being whooshed.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

You serious Clark?

I fucking love Brandon Roy but there's no way in hell we should be turning over the program to a first year HS coach. If the new corch wants to hire BRoy as an assistant I'm good with that. I can't get behind Brandon as HC. At least not yet.

I posted this in the wrong thread. I was bored so I went full dawgman doog. I thought the idea of keeping Romar in an administrative role would have given it away.
  • Options

dnc said:

You serious Clark?

I posted this in the wrong thread. I was bored so I went full dawgman doog. I thought the idea of keeping Romar in an administrative role would have given it away.
    fuck me