Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

SFlori-zona North

2»

Comments

• Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    If Clamp Clampington hadn't come back, I was thinking about mixing up an Ouzo and Draino cocktail.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited February 2017

HUMAN BUICK REGAL GOES GREEN!!

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/6023542/581704ac688ec21a80865e45

Lol, Oregon 'stole' this kid from Portland State. Apparently fast movement is not required for the Taggart O attack.

We gave a scholarship to a white kid from Churchill? FUCK

Edit: oh, he's 6' 4" 220 lbs. He either plays TE since we lost Falo or he grows into a rush end. I can live with that.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

HUMAN BUICK REGAL GOES GREEN!!

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/6023542/581704ac688ec21a80865e45

Lol, Oregon 'stole' this kid from Portland State. Apparently fast movement is not required for the Taggart O attack.

We gave a scholarship to a white kid from Churchill? FUCK

Edit: oh, he's 6' 4" 220 lbs. He either plays TE since we lost Falo or he grows into a rush end. I can live with that.
    He's black
  • Options
    blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    Funny uw criticizing any team let alone Oregon. Pete's fenceimage
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Funny uw criticizing any team let alone Oregon. Pete's fenceimage

6 out of the top 10 players in the state oh ya sure it's broken!!! Btw Pete told Conny to fuck off and go to Maltby err the farm with super fag fozzy.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon should be decent next year, but Willie seems hell bent on a full tear down.

On offense, Oregon is pretty stacked and the OL was young this year. Defense is obviously another story, but a good coach could get them respectable fairly soon.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Oregon should be decent next year, but Willie seems hell bent on a full tear down.

On offense, Oregon is pretty stacked and the OL was young this year. Defense is obviously another story, but a good coach could get them respectable fairly soon.

And Jim Leavitt's a really good coach. I'm actually somewhat optimistic. Also, too, did not know we had actual blicks living in Eugene that don't go to the UO. Live and learn.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,397
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon remains a threat that must be completely destroyed
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

No longer sorry we? whiffed re: Josh Falo.

Hhhhmmmm...it's hard to tell, but it looks like he chose one of the males.
  • Options
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Oregon slightly ahead of UW in the rankings....and it only took the addition of six more commits than UW took to get there.

Congrats!
  • Options
    You'd have to be quite Quookish to not be jealous of UW's receiving and TE class. And quite Doogish to pump up that you stole Molden from the school that landed Lenoir and Graham. Both classes had their hits and misses, and rankings be damned are more similar than dissimilar.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,745
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited February 2017
    Oh oh. It looks like the doogs are not caring about Oregon again.

Tell me again where Washington's class ranked after being gift-wrapped a spot in a playoff game in which it ostensibly did not belong? And how did they do relative to Oregon who, what, went 0-12 last year, fired a coach, got a coach, suspended a S&C coach and fired a co-O coordinator before he even got to campuss?

I'm assuming Washington did WAAAAAY better right? With all that name recognition and awesome (smoke and mirrors) season and what not.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,709

Tell me again where Washington's class ranked after being gift-wrapped a spot in a playoff game in which it ostensibly did not belong? And how did they do relative to Oregon who, what, went 0-12 last year, fired a coach, got a coach, suspended a S&C coach and fired a co-O coordinator before he even got to campuss?

I'm assuming Washington did WAAAAAY better right? With all that name recognition and awesome (smoke and mirrors) season and what not.

Miami signed as many UW targets as Oregon did.

But I'm hearing Oregon is going to sign 15+ 4*s next year which should be good for a top-5 class nationally.
  • Options

But I'm hearing Oregon is going to sign 15+ 4*s next year which should be good for a top-5 class nationally.
    You are incomprehensible. First off, the word "Miami" doesn't really belong in any conversation relating to Washington and Oregon, especially as it relates to recruiting. The Canes will let Peterman have his OKGs (talk about GHEY things). Not interested. Miami can pull in better guys who couldn't start in HS.

Next year Oregon is irrelevant, but nice deflection.

Face it. Best UW season in 16 years, worst Oregon season in whatever time frame (somebody here will know for certain) and you get the same recruiting results.

It's stinging you in the pussy and you know it. And I know you know it, and you know I know you know it.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Creepycoug is still talking?

Christ.
  • Options

Creepycoug is still talking?

Christ.

Yes, and you are still reading. Don't pretend like you just showed up dick drip. I know better.
  • Options
    edited February 2017

Oregon slightly ahead of UW in the rankings....and it only took the addition of six more commits than UW took to get there.

Congrats!

Oh, fuck. Here comes the rescue squad. But, don't forget, nobody's concerned.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,709
    edited February 2017

You are incomprehensible. First off, the word "Miami" doesn't really belong in any conversation relating to Washington and Oregon, especially as it relates to recruiting. The Canes will let Peterman have his OKGs (talk about GHEY things). Not interested. Miami can pull in better guys who couldn't start in HS.

Next year Oregon is irrelevant, but nice deflection.

Face it. Best UW season in 16 years, worst Oregon season in whatever time frame (somebody here will know for certain) and you get the same recruiting results.

It's stinging you in the pussy and you know it. And I know you know it, and you know I know you know it.
    That is the point.

Miami and UW operate in different universes. UW and UO conversely go head to head on numerous recruits every year.

Yet Miami got as many kids that UW wanted as UO did (One- DJ/BB.)

My second paragraph of snark was a shot at Fishduck's naive prediction that Taggart would top UO's high-water mark of 12 Rivals 4*s by a wide margin.
  • Options

That is the point.

Miami and UW operate in different universes. UW and UO conversely go head to head on numerous recruits every year.

Yet Miami got as many kids that UW wanted as UO did (One- DJ/BB.)

My second paragraph of snark was a shot at Fishduck's naive prediction that Taggart would top UO's high-water mark of 12 Rivals 4*s by a wide margin.