Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can't lose this guy

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Passion said:

dnc said:

Passion said:

dnc said:

Passion said:

dnc said:

Passion said:

Kwiatkowski is the best DL coach on this staff, hands down.

If Malloe can't recruit, why the fuck are we keeping him?

Is there evidence he can't recruit outside of the Marlon Debacle? I'm pissed we lost him but I think that's less about anything Malloe did and more about Nansen. Unless there's more evidence than that I'm not ready to form an opinion.
    Sure there's evidence: Who has he recruited?
    I do not know, that's why I'm asking.
    Answer - nobody.

In contrast, Bush Hamden has been at UW for only one year. How has he recruited?
    So he didn't have anything to do with Gaye, Tryon or Lolohea?

I don't know who recruited them, but I'd be surprised if Malloe wasn't involved.

Bush is my terrorist so no arguments there.
    Yes, Malloe is excellent with the Plan B guys.
    I'll be sure and mark those three down as Passion nobodies.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,982
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    kids from utah i would bet that Malloe had something to do with if he has the utah territory (which I believe he does). He would be the first to speak with the local coaches most likely and the guy any of contacts in that state would reach out to first when they start recruiting a kid.

some dipshits on this board like recruiting more than coaching. If we had more spots we probably would have taken more interior DL. Gaye Tryon and Lolohea are a solid class.

We always lose recruits to USC. ALways have always will. It's just part of the ups and downs.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,982
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

kids from utah i would bet that Malloe had something to do with if he has the utah territory (which I believe he does). He would be the first to speak with the local coaches most likely and the guy any of contacts in that state would reach out to first when they start recruiting a kid.

some dipshits on this board like recruiting more than coaching. If we had more spots we probably would have taken more interior DL. Gaye Tryon and Lolohea are a solid class.

We always lose recruits to USC. ALways have always will. It's just part of the ups and downs.

WHY NOT BOTH YOU STUPID FUCK?

Also - this poast belongs on dawgman. Please poast it there, not on our bored. Thx.
    who wouldn't want both? Some of the people on this board are the same guys that were jacking off to the St Tosh Day Massacre or prior to this year would prefer a coach like Klem over Strausser.

Do you think Malloe should be fired if he doesn't get Togai? I don't. I think if the DL sucks he should though.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    dnc said:

Passion said:

dnc said:

Passion said:

dnc said:

Passion said:

dnc said:

Passion said:

Is there evidence he can't recruit outside of the Marlon Debacle? I'm pissed we lost him but I think that's less about anything Malloe did and more about Nansen. Unless there's more evidence than that I'm not ready to form an opinion.
    Answer - nobody.

In contrast, Bush Hamden has been at UW for only one year. How has he recruited?

I don't know who recruited them, but I'd be surprised if Malloe wasn't involved.

I'll be sure and mark those three down as Passion nobodies.
    Certainly not nobodies (I like Ali Gaye), but not Tuipulotu or other similar talents.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2017
    Can't loose this guy is the we lost this guy before it began war cry!

I'm praying i'm wrong.
  • Options

dnc said:

Passion said:

dnc said:

Passion said:

dnc said:

Passion said:

Answer - nobody.

Don't be a fucking idiot.

You think it's hard to land Gaye or Tryon? Those guys committed within 5 days of their offers.

NO ONE should get 'credit' for 'recruiting' those guys. When you have a 12-2 team and you offer in-state kids with middling options, you get those kids. The end.

Doesn't make a bit of fucking difference who calls them to offer.
    I thought this was obvious. Ty willingham could've got those guys.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Passion said:

dnc said:

Passion said:

dnc said:

Passion said:

dnc said:

Passion said:

Answer - nobody.

Love the extrapolation a single outcome in a small sample set.

It is the hallmark of all good analysis.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Passion said:

He speaks Poly. Coach K. doesn't.
  • Options
    TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 465
    Its DT
    Great ones make a difference but you can definitely coach up a strong fat fuck to take up double teams in a couple years. If they just keep building depth we'll be fine with 3 star guys on the d line.
  • Options

Also - this poast belongs on dawgman. Please poast it there, not on our bored. Thx.
    who wouldn't want both? Some of the people on this board are the same guys that were jacking off to the St Tosh Day Massacre or prior to this year would prefer a coach like Klem over Strausser.

Do you think Malloe should be fired if he doesn't get Togai? I don't. I think if the DL sucks he should though.
    Who the fuck here wants Klemm? Don't be a fucking Kim and say "some here want" - who the fuck are you talking about you worthless fuck?

Guess what I want - guys like Hamdan and Lake who can actually perform at their entire job, rather than 50% of it.

Fuck off with the St. Tosh Day whatever bullshit.

Also - guess what a leading indicator of whether our DL will be good in 3 years is? Recruiting this year.

NO FUCKING WAY!!?!?! I KNOW!! IT'S A SHOCKER.

This place is supposed to be a bastion of high standards, not a fucking run off of Doogs that say "I LIKE WHITE KIDS YOU CAN COACH EM UP!!! I DON'T WANT 5-STARS I WANT KIDS WHO HAVE HEART!!!"

Fucking truly worthless post.

How about we all have some standards and want great coaching and great recruiting? If you argue for anything BUT that you belong on dawgman.
    BINGO.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Who the fuck here wants Klemm? Don't be a fucking Kim and say "some here want" - who the fuck are you talking about you worthless fuck?

Guess what I want - guys like Hamdan and Lake who can actually perform at their entire job, rather than 50% of it.

Fuck off with the St. Tosh Day whatever bullshit.

Also - guess what a leading indicator of whether our DL will be good in 3 years is? Recruiting this year.

NO FUCKING WAY!!?!?! I KNOW!! IT'S A SHOCKER.

This place is supposed to be a bastion of high standards, not a fucking run off of Doogs that say "I LIKE WHITE KIDS YOU CAN COACH EM UP!!! I DON'T WANT 5-STARS I WANT KIDS WHO HAVE HEART!!!"

Fucking truly worthless post.

How about we all have some standards and want great coaching and great recruiting? If you argue for anything BUT that you belong on dawgman.
    /thread

/forum
  • Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    10 penial pumps for this thread
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    Nurple said:

Is that like a cock push-up? I though one was enough.
  • Options
    DawgFader said:

Nurple said:

Is that like a cock push-up? I though one was enough.
    My pump is inadequate so 10 does the job
  • Options

We should fire the whole staff for how awful our recruiting is

Half a pump