Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Muslim love

Comments

• Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

tenndawg said:

Bet the arsonist eventually turns out to be a member of the mosque. Or the imam's angst filled teenage son/daughter.

The Quran says it's ok to lie to and deceive outsiders about your true purpose

IMHO, that makes it nearly impossible to trust them or believe a single thing they say

I have no doubt Muslims make crap up about being assaulted and mistreated, have no doubt they vandalize their own stuff for public sympathy

Saw some white protester with a sign "We are all Muslims now" --- No, actually we aren't fucktard
    Christians always think they win this argument ... The Bible is equally full of shit.

You need to raise your game.
    Yea but Christians aren't the ones taking AK47s and bombs into large groups of people or beheading gay people daily in their capital.

An inconvenient truth.
    Why would they when they have drones and special forces and shit?
    Clever. Nice feeble attempt at a moral relevancy argument. What are you, 15? Grow the fuck up.
    Now THAT is irony.
    Get back to me the next time Christians behead Muslims for Apostasy, or stone their own daughters to death for having sex.
    You fell off the beam somewhere drama queen. Take a deep breath.

You don't have to convince me that Muslims are fucktards. You have to convince me that Christians aren't.
    If you see them as equal threats, or equally condemnable, I can't help you.
    Huh?

No you didn't.
  • Options

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

tenndawg said:

Bet the arsonist eventually turns out to be a member of the mosque. Or the imam's angst filled teenage son/daughter.

IMHO, that makes it nearly impossible to trust them or believe a single thing they say

I have no doubt Muslims make crap up about being assaulted and mistreated, have no doubt they vandalize their own stuff for public sympathy

Saw some white protester with a sign "We are all Muslims now" --- No, actually we aren't fucktard
    Christians always think they win this argument ... The Bible is equally full of shit.

Yea but Christians aren't the ones taking AK47s and bombs into large groups of people or beheading gay people daily in their capital.

An inconvenient truth.
    Clever. Nice feeble attempt at a moral relevancy argument. What are you, 15? Grow the fuck up.
    Now THAT is irony.
    Get back to me the next time Christians behead Muslims for Apostasy, or stone their own daughters to death for having sex.

You don't have to convince me that Muslims are fucktards. You have to convince me that Christians aren't.
    They are, my myopic friend. They are. Any other approach is short-sighted and will not make us safer, which is a goal I assume we share.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

tenndawg said:

An inconvenient truth.
    Now THAT is irony.

They are, my myopic friend. They are. Any other approach is short-sighted and will not make us safer, which is a goal I assume we share.
    LIke I wrote above, I can't help you if you are gullible enough to believe that.
  • Options

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

tenndawg said:

An inconvenient truth.
    Now THAT is irony.

LIke I wrote above, I can't help you if you are gullible enough to believe that.
    You are an ironic motherfucker tonight.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

tenndawg said:

An inconvenient truth.
    Now THAT is irony.

Daniel Pearl's severed head says "hi."
  • Options

Daniel Pearl's

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

tenndawg said:

An inconvenient truth.
    Now THAT is irony.

Daniel Pearl's severed head says "hi."
    A shitload of dead children say "hi."

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/cross-check/where-is-outcry-over-children-killed-by-u-s-led-forces/
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    New York got attacked, and in response we invaded and destroyed a country that had nothing to do with it.

Then more of our own people died fighting that pointless war than in the initial attack that started all of it. The death toll among Iraqis is over 450,000. The US lost fewer lives in WWII.

No WMDs, nothing to do with 9/11. Almost half a million innocent people dead because of our thoughtless and overzealous and aimless retaliation.

But somehow that doesn't matter to some people because those dead folks don't read the right fairy tale book.

If that isn't insanity, I don't know what is.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited January 2017

New York got attacked, and in response we invaded and destroyed a country that had nothing to do with it.

Then more of our own people died fighting that pointless war than in the initial attack that started all of it. The death toll among Iraqis is over 450,000. The US lost fewer lives in WWII.

No WMDs, nothing to do with 9/11. Almost half a million innocent people dead because of our thoughtless and overzealous and aimless retaliation.

But somehow that doesn't matter to some people because those dead folks don't read the right fairy tale book.

NATO destabilizing Libya with another pointless intervention.

Drone strikes, funding and arming the saudi because they give us cheaper oil. Whether it was bush/cheney, obama, or congress. no one ever gives a shit. it's grotesque.

maybe that CIA coup is why our relationship with Iran sucks.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

But but but beheadings.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Those that want to blame yourself for the actions of barbarians are free to cut your own head off

Soon please
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Those that want to blame yourself for the actions of barbarians are free to cut your own head off

Soon please

No one is saying that.
    The point is the barbarism works both ways
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

Soon please

No one is saying that.
    So you are saying that
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

We get it. This isn't 2005. Iraq is a bad idea. Find something else to soak your pussy hat through about.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dhdawg said:

Drone strikes, funding and arming the saudi because they give us cheaper oil. Whether it was bush/cheney, obama, or congress. no one ever gives a shit. it's grotesque.

Fuck! Would yourself, Tommy ,Hondo, Al Ja Cervix and Boobs just fucking strap the vests on once and for all so I can push the button.

Maybe you can all sing ala akhbar in unison before I pull the plunger. Or not.

Either way it would be fun to see.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

dhdawg said:

Fuck! Would yourself, Tommy ,Hondo, Al Ja Cervix and Boobs just fucking strap the vests on once and for all so I can push the button.

Meltdown still in progress I see.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Soon please

I blame you for the actions or barbarians.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

dhdawg said:

You seem upset.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Soon please

I blame you for the actions or barbarians.
    thud
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

Soon please

No one is saying that.
    So, who's the barbarian? The US airplane pilots? The guys following orders to launch drones at terrorist targets? Their superiors? Or the Commander in Chief, Barack Obama, for the past 8 years?

"Obama the Barbarian." Hell, that actually works as good as "Conan."
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

We get it. This isn't 2005. Iraq is a bad idea. Find something else to soak your pussy hat through about.
    I was going to say "you can stop preaching to the choir" but I like yours better.