Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

marlon tui shouldn't feel too bad.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
Elijah Molden @e_molden1
For all the neg. comments a/b the decision, I'm guessing very few of y'all have felt the pressures of recruitment. Pls show some empathy!

Marlon Tuipulotu Marlon Tuipulotu ‏@marlont_51
@e_molden1 appreciate it brother, still got love for my dawgs

Give me a break. "Pressure" is a part of life. He had the entire year to figure out what he would do if usc (or any other school) offered him. Bullshit.

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,961
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They are not "his" Dawgs. The fuck? He should have just tweeted I'm a dumb teenager and I changed my mind.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2017
    You bitches need to chill the fuck out. It is family driven shit, they are stupid to believe in what USC is promising. They will learn the hard way. The kid feels he is helping his family, so let him do that.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I only fully buy the "pressures of recruitment" argument when it's about elite basketball recruits. Ben Simmons/Michael Porter types who are 1-and-done and top 5 draft pick locks. Football recruits are far from certainties, plus have to wait 3 years minimum until the draft versus 1 for basketball.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,601
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

You bitches need to chill the fuck out. It is family driven shit, they are stupid to believe in what USC is promising. They will learn the hard way. The kid feels he is helping his family, so let him do that.

I can't get behind this logic. Family driven decision is code for "bagman."

There should be little to no pressure. If you are an elite recruit YOU have ALL the leverage.

Sorry ass staffs like U$C's they will always keep a spot open for you.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2017

Right on dude! Orange slices and Capri sun for everyone!
    This was some orange slices and capri sun, rookie ass shit. Not many kids get away from Petersen and Co. once they say they're in.

Nothing chill about this at all.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Its hard to get wined, dined and 69ed and to get 5 paid vacations wherever you want to go.
  • Options
    RomarFuckedJenCRomarFuckedJenC Member Posts: 117
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    HuskyJW said:

Its hard to get wined, dined and 69ed and to get 5 paid vacations wherever you want to go.</blocki would for sure be

Pretty tough to sleep with prostitutes that are undercover as cheerleaders.

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Pressures of recruitment lol

Quote of the year. Being wined and dined on free trips, getting love letters from coaches, and being praised all over the internet for months and months.

What pressure. I think Molden will have a hard time when real life kicks him in the sack someday.