Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    He's had a stunningly productive first week, the left's reaction has been pure comedy gold, digging in further, they have absolutely no clue what has hit them, fun times.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2017

He's had a stunningly productive first week, the left's reaction has been pure comedy gold, digging in further, they have absolutely no clue what has hit them, fun times.

You are delusional. I'm glad polls matter and signing executive orders isn't a criminal offense anymore.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    2001400ex said:

You are delusional. I'm glad polls matter and signing executive orders isn't a criminal offense anymore.

Clearly the highest poll is the only correct one. Libs are snowflakes!!!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Dog whistles and snowflakes. Fun times.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

He signed a bunch of shit most of which will never happen, watched a bunch of TV, and did almost no real work. You sir are gullible in the extreme.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    AlCzervik said:

He signed a bunch of shit most of which will never happen, watched a bunch of TV, and did almost no real work. You sir are gullible in the extreme.
    He is Sledog with slightly better sentence structure and less memes.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    AlCzervik said:

The wall was approved years before Trump became president. It just didn't have funding, and now it will.

The pipeline will go through

Then when Trump gets his Supreme Court pick appointed, much of the rest of his agenda will get approved.

The torturing might be the only thing so far that more than likely won't get implemented.

And yes, if a city or state impedes on federal law, the federal government can, and in this case, will withhold money. Sorry snowflakes.
  • Options
    Founders Club

AlCzervik said:

The wall was approved years before Trump became president. It just didn't have funding, and now it will.

The pipeline will go through

Then when Trump gets his Supreme Court pick appointed, much of the rest of his agenda will get approved.

The torturing might be the only thing so far that more than likely won't get implemented.

And yes, if a city or state impedes on federal law, the federal government can, and in this case, will withhold money. Sorry snowflakes.
    Well done, couldn't have said it better.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

AlCzervik said:

The wall was approved years before Trump became president. It just didn't have funding, and now it will. Mexico's gonna pay for it, right?

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,280
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Just watching these poor little reds melt down is so heartwarming!

'Merica!
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2017

AlCzervik said:

The wall was approved years before Trump became president. It just didn't have funding, and now it will. Mexico's gonna pay for it, right?

There are ways for Mexico to subsidize funding for the wall without them agreeing to do it. HTH
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

AlCzervik said:

There are ways for Mexico to subsidize funding for the wall without them agreeing to do it. HTH
    OK.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Sledog said:

'Merica!

Actually, you melted down the last 8 years. What I read from the anti Trump crowd is rational discussion. While you melted down last summer at the thought of a Hillary president.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Bitter as fuck
    Um no.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,280
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

'Merica!

Actually, you melted down the list 8 years. What I read from the anti Trump crowd is rational discussion. While you melted down last summer at the thought of a Hillary president.
    I objected to a treasonous criminal as a candidate for president. Fortunately so did America.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

'Merica!

Actually, you melted down the list 8 years. What I read from the anti Trump crowd is rational discussion. While you melted down last summer at the thought of a Hillary president.
    I objected to a treasonous criminal as a candidate for president. Fortunately so did America.
    You sound bitter like Obama hurt you personally. While me and the "liberals" here will laugh thru a Trump fuck up.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

AlCzervik said:

No shit?

Just to be clear, Mexico will be funding the wall via subsidies. Perfect.

I mean, either way, there wont be any expense for the US taxpayer because Nacho said, "I'm gonna build a wall and make Mexico pay for it" and a bunch of people ate that shit right up.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

'Merica!

You sound bitter like Obama hurt you personally. While me and the "liberals" here will laugh thru a Trump fuck up.
    You're not a liberal Hondo, you're just plain stooopid.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

'Merica!

You're not a liberal Hondo, you're just plain stooopid.
    Did you miss the quotes around liberal? Why do you think I did that?