Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kim feeling vindicated

2»

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I don't read or listen to Dawgman.com shit, but are they still arguing he can't recruit with the big boys? Even with this Marlon BS it's still looking like a top-tier class. Not as good as it could have been but about 40 spots better in the rankings than he achieved on average at BSU.

I'm hearing that it's a clown Donkey show over there
    I would tune in for that.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

I don't read or listen to Dawgman.com shit, but are they still arguing he can't recruit with the big boys? Even with this Marlon BS it's still looking like a top-tier class. Not as good as it could have been but about 40 spots better in the rankings than he achieved on average at BSU.

I'm hearing that it's a clown Donkey show over there
    I would tune in for that.
    Braaayyyyve
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I just have my Teen Mom ®™ residual checks forwarded straight to the Dawgman Business Offices (Lynnwood Pizza Hut, C/O Chris Fetters) and in exchange, I get access to the juiciest teen boy information delivered straight to mobile device.

You're still my hero, Gary
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I just have my Teen Mom ®™ residual checks forwarded straight to the Dawgman Business Offices (Lynnwood Pizza Hut, C/O Chris Fetters) and in exchange, I get access to the juiciest teen boy information delivered straight to mobile device.

Pics?
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Pics?
    You want pics of Chris Fetters eating?

Not even I am that sick and disturbed.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    edited January 2017
    doogville said:

hardhat said:

How about people stop sending them money?

Motherfucking this. It's obvious we have a lot of keyboard warriors who pay $10.95 a month to make fun of Kim.

So... who's the idiot again?
    Meeeeeeeeee! But to be fair it's really five of my buddies and I on one account so we are really sticking it to the man. Sometimes we get in arguments over who actually is posting over there between us, my posts are gay, but not that gay.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I'll put Kim's track record up against anyone's.

You just like making him look bad.