Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Things suddenly looking bright for Sark/ UW

So it turns out that OSU is not really that good. This means UW has a very good shot at winning that game. I bet all you Sark haters weren't anticipating that. #letitplayout, #5moreyears

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,587 Founders Club

So it turns out that OSU is not really that good. This means UW has a very good shot at winning that game. I bet all you Sark haters weren't anticipating that. #letitplayout, #25moreyears

ftfy
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,599 Swaye's Wigwam
    Don James never had to play an osu team with more than 2 wins!!!1
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,105 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2013
    I maybe Ancient Dooging here but I think Don Jame's defenses would cock punch any of the current PAC 12 offenses.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    koopdog said:

I maybe Ancient Dooging here but I think Don Jame's defenses would cock punch any of the current PAC 12 offenses.

Disagree about Oregon, with the possible but unlikely exceptions of the 84, 90 and 91 defenses. Agree about the rest.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,105 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

koopdog said:

Disagree about Oregon, with the possible but unlikely exceptions of the 84, 90 and 91 defenses. Agree about the rest.
    You're probably right but I think the Stan Emperternan defenses as you mentioned would have stymied them. The 84 defense was ridiculous as well.

It's a stupid fantasy but I would give my left nut and Svens $20 to see that 91 defense line up against this years ducks.